Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Bridget-915414 said: I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Cathol...
(Quote) Bridget-915414 said:

I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Catholic guy? How come they don't exist?

--hide--

I could ask the same question about females in my area! You'd think a catholic country like Ireland would have a lot of practicing catholic women but I'm beginning to think that they left around the same time as St Patrick got rid of the snakes!! rolling eyes

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-222302 said: I could ask the same question about females in my area! You'd think a...
(Quote) Michael-222302 said:

I could ask the same question about females in my area! You'd think a catholic country like Ireland would have a lot of practicing catholic women but I'm beginning to think that they left around the same time as St Patrick got rid of the snakes!!

--hide--

You have a problem since you live in what is, essentially, a Protestant part of Ireland.

Granting that, more of a problem is the fact that even the Catholic part of Ireland is being strongly influenced by the modern secular society. Add to that, the Priest scandal there as well as some other missteps and scandals peculiar to the Emerald Isle, (what were those homes called that supposedly fallen women were sent to where they lived in virtually slavery?) and even more men and women were driven out of the Church.

Feb 18th 2013 new

We are out there. You just need to let God show you the one He wants you to have. And when you find him you have to decide if you can except some of his faults. Is there more good than bad, like anybody else.

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Bridget-915414 said: I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Cathol...

I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Catholic guy? How come they don't exist?

--hide--
This thread reminds me of that song from "dirty dancing" a movie I saw in my younger days. "Where have all the good men gone..."

Anyway......

I think they are all scared. wave I sure do wish they would stop being so though. Praying

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: This thread reminds me of that song from "dirty dancing" a movie I saw in my younger d...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

This thread reminds me of that song from "dirty dancing" a movie I saw in my younger days. "Where have all the good men gone..."

Anyway......

I think they are all scared. I sure do wish they would stop being so though.

--hide--
Oops, sorry wrong forum.

Feb 18th 2013 new

--hide--
There are lots of us out here, just drop us a line and see who intrigues you most. Good luck and God bless.

Feb 18th 2013 new

I'm sure that there is someone your age around here and I'm sure we say the same of y'all.

dang.

--hide--

Feb 18th 2013 new

Well oops. I fell into the wrong age group. Never mind me.

(Quote) John-759808 said: I'm sure that there is someone your age around here and I'm sure we say the same of y'...
(Quote) John-759808 said:

I'm sure that there is someone your age around here and I'm sure we say the same of y'all.

dang.

--hide--

Feb 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Bridget-915414 said: I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Catholic guy? How c...

--hide--

Because you live on the west coast and I live on the east coast
Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: We do exist, trust me. If I wanted to be mean I'd say that one need to sieve through a lot of...
(Quote) Peter-933860 said:

We do exist, trust me. If I wanted to be mean I'd say that one need to sieve through a lot of mud to find a diamond, but I won't do that since no man is mud. Instead I will advice you to keep on living the word of God. By letting God's light shine through you good men will be attracted to you.

--hide--

I think that Peter is right. Just keep interacting in the fora and letting your Catholic values shine and the good Catholic guys will see that and be attracted to it. You do not need many; just one. Most of all be patient with yourself and God. hug

Posts 31 - 40 of 196