Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: I've seen similar threads before from both men and women alike. For anyone brave enough to a...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

I've seen similar threads before from both men and women alike. For anyone brave enough to answer, when the men say "We are here" is that more of a reassurance type thing or a "Hey, come look at my profile?" I'm just curious.

--hide--

Both!

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: Because you live on the west coast and I live on the east coast
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

Because you live on the west coast and I live on the east coast
--hide--

OK...what about those of us in the Midwest?!?!? scratchchin

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-944685 said: They took the last train for the coast.
(Quote) Michael-944685 said:

They took the last train for the coast.

--hide--

The day the music died

They were singing, "Bye, bye, Miss American Pie" cool

Feb 21st 2013 new

Seek and you will find! LoL! Sorry stiil in the wrong age group. Alas learn from our mistakes and move forward! :)

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: I've seen similar threads before from both men and women alike. For anyone brave enough to a...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

I've seen similar threads before from both men and women alike. For anyone brave enough to answer, when the men say "We are here" is that more of a reassurance type thing or a "Hey, come look at my profile?" I'm just curious.

--hide--

Feb 21st 2013 new
(Quote) John-132457 said: We're all back east, wondering where all the good, single, Catholic women are!
(Quote) John-132457 said:

We're all back east, wondering where all the good, single, Catholic women are!

--hide--

I think that you are right, John!

However, there are a couple gentlemen that live in Indiana that have exceptional profiles. A few in KY, TN, PA, and CA, and Florida. I have corresponded with a couple exceptional gentlemen and forget where they live!

Gentlemen, I am not currently dating/courting anyone. rose I am not corresponding with anyone either. Would you like to change that? rose
Feb 21st 2013 new

I have a question though. Is it possible to want something so much, and it doesn't happen? I'm 31 years old, and I've never been married or engaged. I feel like it's getting too late for me. I would like to find someone with the same, and the older I get, the more difficult that is to find. I'm at the age range where I have encountered people who are my age and divorced. I can't marry anyone in the church that is divorced. If I'm not supposed to get married, then I wish that God would just tell me, so that I can stop wasting my time trying. I can't help but wonder what's wrong with me. I'm a normal person, and I think I'm at least decent-looking, and I get VERY FEW messages from this site. I also get VERY FEW responses when I email guys. Why is this?

Feb 21st 2013 new

Send me a CM email. We'll discuss strategies of you finding a man on the West Coast, and me finding a woman near Kentucky.

Person of Interest time.

Feb 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Andrew-290721 said: One reason is abortion. 55 million Americans have been killed that way since 1973, more than in...
(Quote) Andrew-290721 said:

One reason is abortion. 55 million Americans have been killed that way since 1973, more than in all the wars we have ever fought. It's one of the most obvious answers for me. Contraception has prevented innumerable babies from being born. It makes a difference; our choices have consequences-- sometimes for others. I keep asking God why He will not send someone for me, and one answer I keep hearing is, "She's gone."
--hide--

You have an interesting answer and I think that there is some truth in it. I know that in China that there are a lot of males asking the same question regarding women...because of the one child policy there aren't enough women for the men there....I think a lot of them would be happy with any woman; decent or indecent...

Feb 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Bridget-915414 said: I have a question though. Is it possible to want something so much, and it doesn't happen? ...
(Quote) Bridget-915414 said:

I have a question though. Is it possible to want something so much, and it doesn't happen? I'm 31 years old, and I've never been married or engaged. I feel like it's getting too late for me. I would like to find someone with the same, and the older I get, the more difficult that is to find. I'm at the age range where I have encountered people who are my age and divorced. I can't marry anyone in the church that is divorced. If I'm not supposed to get married, then I wish that God would just tell me, so that I can stop wasting my time trying. I can't help but wonder what's wrong with me. I'm a normal person, and I think I'm at least decent-looking, and I get VERY FEW messages from this site. I also get VERY FEW responses when I email guys. Why is this?

--hide--

I struggle with the same thought every day - most of my friends are younger than me and already have one or two kids. I'm pretty active on this site, but always - as the Beatles say - "no reply." I can't tell you what you're called to, and if I could tell you why so few members of this site seem to respond, I would be a super genius, but I tell myself every day that the only way to garauntee that I'll never get married is to stop looking and stop trying. I do know that not everyone here is a member, and that not everyone here is interested in everyone else.

I can't tell you what to do or why you haven't found the one yet, but all I can do is share my own experience. When I was in my early 20's, I would get depressed and frustrated that I didn't have a girlfriend, but what did I do? I didn't meet new people, I didn't go on online dating, I didn't take a risk and ask girls out, and girls weren't coming to my house by the dozens, so of course I was single!!! For me, the turning point was just realizing that I had to put myself out there, no matter what. Just jumping into online dating has been huge for me, and sometimes I feel like it's a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME, but I figure - I spent all my teenage years and half of my 20's assuming that I was terrible and not worth dating, I might as well spend my late 20's and 30's putting myself out there and getting rejected, because that's the only way I will find the one who won't reject me.

Anyway, what I would say to you is that you're not alone, that there are good guys out there, and that some of them are on this site. You also seem to be a perfectly lovely girl! Please don't give up, because I believe that life and love are worth the struggle!

Feb 22nd 2013 new

www.audiosancto.org

Is great for this topic and really opened my eyes about how I've been going about it all wrong :(

Posts 51 - 60 of 196