Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

I will be at the flower show in March& I
will be looking for a late lunch or supper
after the judging is over.
Anyone want to tour the show or the
nursery where it is held that day?
If you have flowers bring them before 0900
aldenlane.com

02/21/2013 new

(Quote) aldenlane.com
(Quote) aldenlane.com
--hide--

OK I WILL BE THERE FEEL FREE TO COME, ON SATURDAY,
I PROBABLY WILL NOT BE THERE SATURDAY EVENING
WHEN MOST OF THE FLOWERS ARE SET FOR THE SHOW
BUT ALL DAY SATURDAY- IF I MAKE MY PLANE

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) John-842063 said:BUT ALL DAY SATURDAY- IF I MAKE MY PLANE
(Quote) John-842063 said:
BUT ALL DAY SATURDAY- IF I MAKE MY PLANE

--hide--

Well, I made the flight-CA is beautiful

it will be a small show but the flowers

that have bloomed in this cold spring are
rare ans beautiful-

will be a great day tomorrow
John

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) John-842063 said: Well, I made the flight-CA is beautifulit will be a small show but the flowers...

Well, I made the flight-CA is beautiful

it will be a small show but the flowers

that have bloomed in this cold spring are
rare ans beautiful-

will be a great day tomorrow
John

--hide--

It is supposed to climb in temps to 79 F tomorrow. You should have beautiful warm weather here this weekend.

03/02/2013 new

Has anyone answered your announcement here? wave flower

03/03/2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Has anyone answered your announcement here?
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Has anyone answered your announcement here?

--hide--

faint faint BUSY DAY!

I was talking all day and never got out to see the nursery
I saw somwhere 37 people looked at the message and no replies- just you and me in thie one...
Now it will be over tomorrow and we will take the show down about 4pm- 900+flowers,
I will collect some pollen to breed with

then back to work next week-am off to church in Maritnez at 08:30 beofre I go back to the
nursety for the show, I think I did a good job of picking the best flowers
Has it been a fun weekend for you?

03/03/2013 new

(Quote) John-842063 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Has anyone answered your announcement here? ...

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Has anyone answered your announcement here?

BUSY DAY!

I was talking all day and never got out to see the nursery
I saw somwhere 37 people looked at the message and no replies- just you and me in thie one...
Now it will be over tomorrow and we will take the show down about 4pm- 900+flowers,
I will collect some pollen to breed with

then back to work next week-am off to church in Maritnez at 08:30 beofre I go back to the
nursety for the show, I think I did a good job of picking the best flowers
Has it been a fun weekend for you?

--hide--

Noit as fun and relaxing as it has been for you. I was still writing up progress notes yesterday morning. No I will answer no you are the one who had more fun and if I could have arranged it I would have joined you but I had all of this other stuff to do.
You are using the site here as I have long thought people should use it- Tell someone you will be nearby and see if you can have some social time with a member. For me it would have been at least a 2-3 hour drive to meet up with you...

03/03/2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Noit as fun and relaxing as it has been for you. I was still writing up progress notes ye...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Noit as fun and relaxing as it has been for you. I was still writing up progress notes yesterday morning. No I will answer no you are the one who had more fun and if I could have arranged it I would have joined you but I had all of this other stuff to do.
You are using the site here as I have long thought people should use it- Tell someone you will be nearby and see if you can have some social time with a member. For me it would have been at least a 2-3 hour drive to meet up with you...

--hide--

I have long thought that we should use this site more as you tried to do:

Tell someone you will be nearby and see if you can have some social time with a member. GOOD JOB. Maybe NEXT Time. Sunrise

03/03/2013 new

Livermore is a very beautiful area. Let me know next time ahead of time, directly if you wish.

03/04/2013 new

Sure, sounds like it could be a lot of fun- I probably will be asked back next year.

I will definitely contact you next time I am near California, I was sure you were far from

the Bay Area. Wish you could have come. Please enjoy your weather as I head back to a snow storm :o)

Posts 1 - 10 of 12