Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 17th 2013 new

Hi Will! I was just thinking that same thing. I get very frustrated also using internet site for dating. I was thinking of joining some forums; it's kind of like your response to her frustration was a confirmation for me; I too, get very frustrated with this site!

Yes, we all need to let go and let God!!

MaryAnn Praying wave

Feb 17th 2013 new

Seems we all boarded the same boat. I will pray that you can enjoy your "CM Cruise" and hope, in time, we all find the one that is meant for us. They are here, it's just not time. Praying

Feb 17th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 17th 2013 new

Praying theheart

Feb 17th 2013 new

Praying wave

Feb 17th 2013 new

Houma huh i have a daughter that lives in Houma.

Feb 17th 2013 new

PrayingFor all of us on CM.

Feb 17th 2013 new

hug Praying theheart

Patience is a virtue. Virtues are practiced, good habits (rather than gifts). My old joke is that I quit praying for patience. Why? Because every time I prayed for patience, I was given soooo many opportunities to practice it. laughing

Hang in there. wave

Feb 17th 2013 new

Yes, even at my age..... that is true. Or I find them very interesting and easy on the eyes but they live too far away. Prayers are good.

Good idea Bernadette. Praying

Feb 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Seems we all boarded the same boat. I will pray that you can enjoy your "CM Cruise" and hope, in tim...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Seems we all boarded the same boat. I will pray that you can enjoy your "CM Cruise" and hope, in time, we all find the one that is meant for us. They are here, it's just not time.

--hide--
Donna I don't mind being on the CM cruise, as long as its not like the cruise that just went through the Gulf :-)
Posts 11 - 20 of 41