Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

When the time comes to retire do you plan to live in the same area or do you plan a climate that is warmer or closer to family? I hope to. Be in the Tampa bay area if it all works out. any comments are welcomed.
Feb 17th 2013 new

I lived in Davenport for a little bit, and lived all over Iowa for years... I don't blame you for wanting to retire elsewhere!

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) George-80266 said: When the time comes to retire do you plan to live in the same area or do you plan a climate that is warm...
(Quote) George-80266 said: When the time comes to retire do you plan to live in the same area or do you plan a climate that is warmer or closer to family? I hope to. Be in the Tampa bay area if it all works out. any comments are welcomed.
--hide--
Hello, George. If God wills, it will be somewhere in Florida. theheart

Feb 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Lisa-54615 said: I lived in Davenport for a little bit, and lived all over Iowa for years... I don't blame you for wanting to ...
(Quote) Lisa-54615 said:

I lived in Davenport for a little bit, and lived all over Iowa for years... I don't blame you for wanting to retire elsewhere!

--hide--
Hello Lisa, nice to hear that you lived in Iowa and also Davenport. Now though you live in beautiful San Diego.... How nice....
Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) George-80266 said: When the time comes to retire do you plan to live in the same area or do you plan a climate that is warm...
(Quote) George-80266 said: When the time comes to retire do you plan to live in the same area or do you plan a climate that is warmer or closer to family? I hope to. Be in the Tampa bay area if it all works out. any comments are welcomed.
--hide--

I stayed right here in central Minnesota.

How you doing you old corn eater? How is John Deere doing? Go Vikes, go Twins!!

Feb 17th 2013 new

I am staying right where I am. I want to be able to enjoy my grandchildren. I am more fortunate that some single ladies my son takes very good care of me. In fact he was over this afternoon and took care is his Momma-do list. I am never demanding, and I appreciate all that he does for me. He jokes that he has a Momma-do list and a honey-do list, but his honey-do list is a lot longer.

Feb 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-54311 said: I stayed right here in central Minnesota.How you doing you old corn eater? How is John D...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

I stayed right here in central Minnesota.

How you doing you old corn eater? How is John Deere doing? Go Vikes, go Twins!!

--hide--
Hello Tom, how you been doing? I have been doing well and keeping busy with work at John Deere. They rep making profits so things are going good for the company. I understand your loyalty but I always say go bucks, and go cardinals and twins! Have a great week and take care!
Feb 18th 2013 new

--hide--

Naaaahhh. I'd have to learn to become a biker chick and that's not working for me. I would love to retire in my home state of Louisiana, but I could handle Florida where my son now lives!

Feb 18th 2013 new

I would like somewhere warm for the winter months then be in the area the other times of the year when I retire

Feb 18th 2013 new

In a perfect world it would be Northern MN in summer (or at least what we call summer) and the Tampa area in winter (there is a lovely condo available right now on the Gulf, in Tarpon Springs, that has my head spinning); problem is I don't think I'll be able to retire for at least another 10 years...

Posts 1 - 10 of 23