Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Hello everyone, I'm looking for an illustrator to work on a children's book that I'm working on. Here's some info on my project.

1 - Children's book about a little girl who thinks she's a princess.

2 - about 30 pages or so.

3. - I have already written the words (and rewritten) Still fine tuning but I feel it's in a pretty good spot. I have most of pictures/scenes planned out.

4. Illustrastion needs to help convey story being told.

5. Looking for a certain style of art. Simple, cartoon, line, sketch, colored, possible anime style. Must be good at drawing kids/people.

6. I plan to self publish.

7. Payment would most likely be a flat rate. I don't think I could afford hourly rate or royalties but I am willing to discuss and negotiate payment.

8. Please note that I am no profeesional and this is my first time doing something like this. So obviously I won't be able to pay you top notch and what not. I'm just hoping that maybe two fellow Catholics can help each other out.

So yeah, if there is anyone out there interested in learning more, feel free to send me a message here on Catholic match.

Thank you and God Bless.

- Aaron

Feb 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Aaron-715355 said: Hello everyone, I'm looking for an illustrator to work on a children's book that I'm working on. He...
(Quote) Aaron-715355 said:

Hello everyone, I'm looking for an illustrator to work on a children's book that I'm working on. Here's some info on my project.

1 - Children's book about a little girl who thinks she's a princess.

2 - about 30 pages or so.

3. - I have already written the words (and rewritten) Still fine tuning but I feel it's in a pretty good spot. I have most of pictures/scenes planned out.

4. Illustrastion needs to help convey story being told.

5. Looking for a certain style of art. Simple, cartoon, line, sketch, colored, possible anime style. Must be good at drawing kids/people.

6. I plan to self publish.

7. Payment would most likely be a flat rate. I don't think I could afford hourly rate or royalties but I am willing to discuss and negotiate payment.

8. Please note that I am no profeesional and this is my first time doing something like this. So obviously I won't be able to pay you top notch and what not. I'm just hoping that maybe two fellow Catholics can help each other out.

So yeah, if there is anyone out there interested in learning more, feel free to send me a message here on Catholic match.

Thank you and God Bless.

- Aaron

--hide--
Just an idea for you Aaron, contact your High school or a local parochial High school and offer a tuition offer for a student who wins a contest to be the artist of your book. You would have lots of possible entries to choose from that way. God bless your endeavor!
Feb 21st 2013 new

I know a couple of former CMers who are good artists, though whether their styles would match your story is up to you. Would you like me to find you some links to their work?

Feb 21st 2013 new

if it's not to much trouble that would be great! thanks!

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Please make me a favorite or send me a message so I can communicate with you privately.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5