Hello everyone, I'm looking for an illustrator to work on a children's book that I'm working on. Here's some info on my project.
1 - Children's book about a little girl who thinks she's a princess.
2 - about 30 pages or so.
3. - I have already written the words (and rewritten) Still fine tuning but I feel it's in a pretty good spot. I have most of pictures/scenes planned out.
4. Illustrastion needs to help convey story being told.
5. Looking for a certain style of art. Simple, cartoon, line, sketch, colored, possible anime style. Must be good at drawing kids/people.
6. I plan to self publish.
7. Payment would most likely be a flat rate. I don't think I could afford hourly rate or royalties but I am willing to discuss and negotiate payment.
8. Please note that I am no profeesional and this is my first time doing something like this. So obviously I won't be able to pay you top notch and what not. I'm just hoping that maybe two fellow Catholics can help each other out.
So yeah, if there is anyone out there interested in learning more, feel free to send me a message here on Catholic match.
Thank you and God Bless.