Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

02/18/2013 new

Praying Praying

02/18/2013 new

PrayingHow sad. Prayers for her family and yours.

02/18/2013 new
Very sad.
02/18/2013 new

I'm so sorry, I can just imagine what you and your son are going through. Your faith will keep you together and will give you comfort. You and your son will be in my prayers. Adela

02/18/2013 new

(Quote) William-675153 said: Apparently, a 14 year old year old girl-friend of my son decided to take her life yesterday-
(Quote) William-675153 said:

Apparently, a 14 year old year old girl-friend of my son decided to take her life yesterday-

--hide--

Oh how heartbreaking. May God comfort all that knew this young lady and may God have mercy on her.

Jesus we trust in you. For the sake of His sorrowful passion have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Praying rosary theheart rose

02/18/2013 new

(Quote) William-675153 said: Apparently, a 14 year old year old girl-friend of my son decided to take her life yesterday-

Apparently, a 14 year old year old girl-friend of my son decided to take her life yesterday-

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

02/19/2013 new

--hide--
Praying for your son and all who knew this little girl. The teenagers of today have so much more to contend with...growing up so fast, competition, and self image being challenged every day. Praying for our youth...Eileen
02/19/2013 new

rosary Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Will, I will offer today's rosary for this little girl, her family, your son and all who held her dear.

02/19/2013 new

Prayer's for you son and the families involved. May she rip. sad Praying rosary theheart

02/20/2013 new

She is in the arms of the FATHER and His Angels. My condolences to your son and the family in such a difficult time. Carlos

Posts 31 - 40 of 58