Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Moire-630682 said: I'm giving this site another shot after trying (at last count) 6-7 other dating sites over the past few yea...
(Quote) Moire-630682 said:

I'm giving this site another shot after trying (at last count) 6-7 other dating sites over the past few years. I originally signed up two or three years ago, but after "chatting" with guys for weeks on end none of them ever asked me out, so I wound up canceling my subscription. This time around it seems even worse; I've only been in contact with one guy and he IMs, rather than messages me, which I have a harder time with personally since I am up and around a lot. I've sent emoticons/short messages to several other guys with no response.

I mean, I'm fully aware it might just be me, but... I don't get it. Again, I've been on other sites, and even though I may not be in a relationship I at least got lots of dates and met some nice/interesting people. What's the deal? Has anyone else encountered this?

--hide--
Not one date, just people who want to talk about their lives and hardships. Kind of like their using the site as a therapy session. The question should be: how many dates have you actually gone on from this site?
Apr 6th 2013 new
I have not had a date from this site but have met many people over the years and know quite a few that are CM success stories. I've even been apart of one of their weddings. So it does happen.
Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Joe-890299 said: I humbly await your comments! (p.S. any conservative chicks from san Diego county, pls reply to my ...
(Quote) Joe-890299 said:

I humbly await your comments! (p.S. any conservative chicks from san Diego county, pls reply to my profile...Lol! )

--hide--

I'm a conservative chick from San Diego County! Maybe too old for you, maybe not.... But I also don't mind the "holy-roller" charismatic, hands raised, praying in tongues type of worship as well as regular, normal Sunday Mass. If that defies (or denies) your definition of "conservative", well, so be it. As far a conservative in values, that's another story--I'm one of those 7/7 chicks.

Apr 6th 2013 new

Yes, to your question, I have met somebody from this site. We went out on a few dates, and started leraning about each other. Although we havent met recently, both of us have other things in life to tend to first, we will meet up when our work has been caught up, and that everything is calm. The chips have to fall in the right way as to meet someone from here, location plays a huge part the chances of meeting someone from here, but if you persistent and leave them wanting to know more about you, then a face to face meet can happen. So do not give up ladies and gents.

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Moire-630682 said: I'm giving this site another shot after trying (at last count) 6-7 other dating sites over th...

I'm giving this site another shot after trying (at last count) 6-7 other dating sites over the past few years. I originally signed up two or three years ago, but after "chatting" with guys for weeks on end none of them ever asked me out, so I wound up canceling my subscription. This time around it seems even worse; I've only been in contact with one guy and he IMs, rather than messages me, which I have a harder time with personally since I am up and around a lot. I've sent emoticons/short messages to several other guys with no response.

I mean, I'm fully aware it might just be me, but... I don't get it. Again, I've been on other sites, and even though I may not be in a relationship I at least got lots of dates and met some nice/interesting people. What's the deal? Has anyone else encountered this?

--hide--

Many - in fact I have gone to a few marraiges and stil in contact with the happy couples lovestruck! Blinded by love

Apr 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Moire-630682 said: I'm giving this site another shot after trying (at last count) 6-7 other dating sites over the past few yea...

--hide--

I am still trying to meet a Princess or a rich lady with a sailboat...

Apr 6th 2013 new

I've met several women from CM and have driven up to 12 hours to so.

Apr 6th 2013 new

Would you settle for a second-hand kayak? lady's handkerchief

Apr 6th 2013 new

+

J.M.J.

Blessings Moire,

I have made some wonderful platonic friendships through this site when I was on here in the past, and I have four friends who got married to people they met on here. My Maid of Honor toast for one of my friends last year was all about the story how she joined CM to be moral support for me on here a couple years ago. . . and she met her husband on here two days later! God is good and great friendships and marriages result from CM. God bless you!

In Christ Jesus through Mary,

Mariette Christlan

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: or grass under his feet!
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

or grass under his feet!

--hide--

Very true born and raised in Fresno, CA since turning 20, 13 years ago. I have lived also in Pasadena, Van Nuys, Sacramento, Monterey, Pennsylvania 3x and Florence, Italy. In 5 months time I'm moving to Annapolis, MD

Posts 171 - 180 of 200