Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 02 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: - which, if true, suggests that his ex-wife must be very good-looking.
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

- which, if true, suggests that his ex-wife must be very good-looking.

--hide--

Myriam--
This just shows how chivalrous Kevin is! One of those knight-errants we have been talking about in another thread!

May 02 new

I work with a young man who met his wife on CM. She is from PA. They took turns visiting each other once a month for a few years and got married this past November and are now expecting their first child.

I have met a few people, both male and female. Some I stay in contact with to this date but as far as a love connection.......was close once but perhaps it was not in God's timing. sad

May 03 new

(Quote) Carol-737878 said: (Quote) Kevin-40666 said: - which, if true, suggests tha...
(Quote) Carol-737878 said:

Quote:
Kevin-40666 said:

- which, if true, suggests that his ex-wife must be very good-looking.

Myriam--
This just shows how chivalrous Kevin is! One of those s we have been talking about in another thread!

--hide--

Thanks very much for the compliment. hug

May 03 new

(Quote) Myriam-344031 said: Hahaha Kevin you're terrible you make me laugh!
(Quote) Myriam-344031 said:

Hahaha Kevin you're terrible you make me laugh!

--hide--

Mission accomplished. smile

May 03 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: Thanks very much for the compliment.
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

Thanks very much for the compliment.

--hide--

Carol just entitled you Sir Kevin hahahaha

Saludos

May 03 new

I have met a number of men and women from the site. One has to be available and open to be able to do that.

Jun 23 new
Yes, I have met a few people on this site. The two just have to be focus, and willing to learn more from each other, and also able to meet face to face. I have done this two occasions and am going to do it again in a few short days. Just keep the communication open, and constant and with time, you will be provided the opportunity to meet someone on here.
Jun 23 new
I was here for about 6 months and left for a relationship with someone I met on my own. I am back after 3 wonderful years. I have met some awesome friends who are still here. I am hoping to have lots of FTF's and communication with even more wonderful people! This site is awesome and the first place I thought of when my last relationship ended badly. God bless you all! hug
Jun 23 new
I've met at least 2 or 3 new people off cm. ironically, the catholic community in the area I live in is "close knit" enough that I already knew at least another 10-15 people on the site before even signing up, most of whom know each other :)
Jun 23 new
and we have to remember it's not just about a one on one FTF..but also meeting as a Group and getting to know more people in your surrounding area. biggrin Praying This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200