Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 19th 2013 new

Aunt Millie, that is.

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: My understanding is that she is going to show up at the Florida CM event. That's what I hea...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

My understanding is that she is going to show up at the Florida CM event. That's what I heard anyway.

--hide--

What are they trying to do??!! Melt that Maine gal into oblivion??!!! eyepopping

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: What are they trying to do??!! Melt that Maine gal into oblivion??!!!
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: What are they trying to do??!! Melt that Maine gal into oblivion??!!!
--hide--

Not what I heard. I had it on good authority that she was trying to get out of the awful cold weather up there and warm her bones. And besides all that, there are a lot of retirees in Florida.

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Moire-630682 said: I'm giving this site another shot after trying (at last count) 6-7 other dating sites over th...
(Quote) Moire-630682 said:

I'm giving this site another shot after trying (at last count) 6-7 other dating sites over the past few years. I originally signed up two or three years ago, but after "chatting" with guys for weeks on end none of them ever asked me out, so I wound up canceling my subscription. This time around it seems even worse; I've only been in contact with one guy and he IMs, rather than messages me, which I have a harder time with personally since I am up and around a lot. I've sent emoticons/short messages to several other guys with no response.

I mean, I'm fully aware it might just be me, but... I don't get it. Again, I've been on other sites, and even though I may not be in a relationship I at least got lots of dates and met some nice/interesting people. What's the deal? Has anyone else encountered this?

--hide--

Nope.

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said: BTW Who is Aunt Millie? (never heard of her)?
(Quote) Mike-646924 said: BTW Who is Aunt Millie? (never heard of her)?
--hide--

I hear that she bakes awesome bread! wink biggrin

Feb 19th 2013 new

What's a 'date'? lol laughing scratchchin

Feb 19th 2013 new

I didn't date for 17 years. Very busy with life. Just thought it should be me and Jesus. I had a spiritual experience at mass January 5 that let me know I could have a man in my life. January 12 I asked Our Lady of Guadelupe to help me out after mass. Then I went home and joined this dating site. It is my very first experience with online dating. I never even looked at another site. I was very clear about what my priorities were for a match. I searched my area and one man's profile attracted me. January 14 I got a message from him. We are friends now and went on two dates this month, February 2013. God only knows what will come to pass, but I am very grateful for this new friend in my life. Thank you CM!

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Christina-933729 said: I hear that she bakes awesome bread!
(Quote) Christina-933729 said: I hear that she bakes awesome bread!
--hide--

She's getting dates because she makes bread. It was in her profile.

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Denise-934730 said: I didn't date for 17 years. Very busy with life. Just thought it should be me and Jesus. I had a s...
(Quote) Denise-934730 said: I didn't date for 17 years. Very busy with life. Just thought it should be me and Jesus. I had a spiritual experience at mass January 5 that let me know I could have a man in my life. January 12 I asked Our Lady of Guadelupe to help me out after mass. Then I went home and joined this dating site. It is my very first experience with online dating. I never even looked at another site. I was very clear about what my priorities were for a match. I searched my area and one man's profile attracted me. January 14 I got a message from him. We are friends now and went on two dates this month, February 2013. God only knows what will come to pass, but I am very grateful for this new friend in my life. Thank you CM!
--hide--

Good for you, gal.

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Denise-934730 said: I didn't date for 17 years. Very busy with life. Just thought it should be me and Jesus. I h...
(Quote) Denise-934730 said:

I didn't date for 17 years. Very busy with life. Just thought it should be me and Jesus. I had a spiritual experience at mass January 5 that let me know I could have a man in my life. January 12 I asked Our Lady of Guadelupe to help me out after mass. Then I went home and joined this dating site. It is my very first experience with online dating. I never even looked at another site. I was very clear about what my priorities were for a match. I searched my area and one man's profile attracted me. January 14 I got a message from him. We are friends now and went on two dates this month, February 2013. God only knows what will come to pass, but I am very grateful for this new friend in my life. Thank you CM!

--hide--
Thanks for sharing that, Denise. It's another good example of the importance prayer has ~ or should have ~ in every aspect of our lives. The Francscans always say this prayer before beginning anything:

"May everything I do begin with Your inspiration, continue with Your help and come to a happy conclusion." Amen rosary

Posts 41 - 50 of 200