Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 21st 2013 new

Hello Bob. Yes, out of the seven questions, the sanctity of life question really disturbs me when I see a "No" response.

And, I am also in agreement with some of the other posters; smoking or chewing is be a big turn-off for me. An occasional cigar wouldn't bother me but constant use of tobacco products would really turn me off in a hurry.

Feb 21st 2013 new

(Quote) John-842063 said: WOW, I assume it was rattlesnakes- cannot think of any othersnakes worth saving.So is ...
(Quote) John-842063 said:

WOW, I assume it was rattlesnakes- cannot think of any other
snakes worth saving.
So is he finished with the scouts?
Outdoors stuff would be a dealmaker for me
I can chalk off snowshoeing now, but I still need to try it in some deep powder

--hide--

Finished with scouts, and been in college a while. He discovered how advantageous some of those scouting skills turned out to be. Of course #1 is probably how to build a 'killer bonfire'

Feb 21st 2013 new

(Quote) John-842063 said: WOW, I assume it was rattlesnakes- cannot think of any othersnakes worth saving.So is ...

WOW, I assume it was rattlesnakes- cannot think of any other
snakes worth saving.
So is he finished with the scouts?
Outdoors stuff would be a dealmaker for me
I can chalk off snowshoeing now, but I still need to try it in some deep powder

--hide--

And in my book, no snakes are worth saving -- I realize they are God's creatures so deserve their happy life. My point just not anywhere mine.

Feb 21st 2013 new

never 'REBUT'' you are wasting your breathe

Feb 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said:And in my book, no snakes are worth saving -- I realize they are God's creatures so deserve t...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said:
And in my book, no snakes are worth saving -- I realize they are God's creatures so deserve their happy life. My point just not anywhere mine.
--hide--

RED in tooth and claw- not a happy life, a battle to survive
I would love to have the eastern massasauga on my property (NOT ON YOURS!)

www.inhs.illinois.edu

Feb 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: I certainly hope they misunderstood also. Sometimes I want to write them to ask if they've made a...
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:

I certainly hope they misunderstood also. Sometimes I want to write them to ask if they've made a mistake, but i don't want to start anything, especially if it's not a mistake. How can it be that some people are 0/7 and yet say their faith is "part of their daily life" or answer "yes" to considering religious vocation. I've seen this.
--hide--
I think that maybe we need to pray for those who don't agree with most or all of the church's teachings that they will receive the graces and be open to the fullness of their faith.
Feb 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Teresa-525463 said: Hello Bob. Yes, out of the seven questions, the sanctity of life question really disturbs me when I see a &quo...
(Quote) Teresa-525463 said:

Hello Bob. Yes, out of the seven questions, the sanctity of life question really disturbs me when I see a "No" response.

And, I am also in agreement with some of the other posters; smoking or chewing is be a big turn-off for me. An occasional cigar wouldn't bother me but constant use of tobacco products would really turn me off in a hurry.

--hide--
I agree with you Teresa on smoking also, although I've been lucky and haven't met to many lady's who chew!!
Feb 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) John-842063 said: RED in tooth and claw- not a happy life, a battle to surviveI would love to have the eastern massasauga ...

RED in tooth and claw- not a happy life, a battle to survive
I would love to have the eastern massasauga on my property (NOT ON YOURS!)

www.inhs.illinois.edu

--hide--
Well John, I'm not sure what red in tooth and claw means. (Not sure I want to.) to the extent the wildlife discovery center curator is looking for some volunteers for relocation of the critters, shall I provide your name? Both my kids did their scout project for him.
Feb 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Carol-737878 said: If they can't write, then they probably can't speak intelligently either.
(Quote) Carol-737878 said:

If they can't write, then they probably can't speak intelligently either.

--hide--

My colleague doesn't write well at all, but he can hold a normal conversation with no trouble, and he's a great guy... unfortunately, already married with a wife and daughter.
Feb 23rd 2013 new
I have just a couple deal breakers. However, I keep them to myself so that a gentleman doesn't change his profile to reflect my acknowledgement of deal breakers.
Posts 81 - 90 of 94