Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

CM in Canada

Feb 18th 2013 new

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if there's ever been a CM event in Canada? (I live on the beautiful East Coast!) I'd love to meet like-minded new friends but there are very few subscribers from my area.

Thanks!

Wishing you all a blessed day,

Rhonda <><

Feb 19th 2013 new

Hi Rhonda,

It's nice meeting you here. I'm from Toronto and I think there's not much of us here. Hope we could meet up with some of them this summer.

Looking forward to meeting other CM members.

Jem

Feb 19th 2013 new

There aren't many CM people in Maine, either, but I'd be willing to go up there, and I'd probably be able to bring a couple of Boston folks along. Sadly, we still don't have boat service between Halifax and Portland.

That said, make your own Gathering. Reserve a table at a moderately priced restaurant for a Satuday, send message to CM folks up your way, and get a couple of single friends to buy in, too. Even if only a couple of folks come, it's surprising how much you'll find you have in common.

Feb 20th 2013 new

re Canada.

It doesn't take a Rhodes scholar to see that 90% of subscribers here are from the lower 49.

I may host another event on the West Coast e.g. Vancouver in the future.

Ken

Feb 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Ken-10088 said: re Canada. It doesn't take a Rhodes scholar to see that 90% of subscribers here are from ...
(Quote) Ken-10088 said:

re Canada.

It doesn't take a Rhodes scholar to see that 90% of subscribers here are from the lower 49.

I may host another event on the West Coast e.g. Vancouver in the future.

Ken

--hide--

Hello neigbour! I'd be interested.
wave

Feb 21st 2013 new

Hi Jem - I have seen a few people from our area (very, very few) but unfortunately not on the forum

Feb 24th 2013 new

Hi Raquel,

You are right, not many are on the forum. It's good to know that there are several of us here. Hope to meet up with you sometime as you are the closest to my area

Feb 24th 2013 new

certainly smile

Feb 24th 2013 new

Whoa! Stepping stone to Alaska!!

Posts 1 - 9 of 9