Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Hey Paula youtu.be
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Hey Paula youtu.be

--hide--
I flubbed again its shelley fabres ashamed and I was abl to open that one up...hey paul i want to marry you too....Paul anka...put your head on my shoulder

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: I flubbed again its shelley fabres and I was abl to open that one up...hey paul i want to marry yo...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

I flubbed again its shelley fabres and I was abl to open that one up...hey paul i want to marry you too....Paul anka...put your head on my shoulder

--hide--

Speaking of Paul Anka, did you know his song Diana was about his babysitter he had a crush on?

youtu.be

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Great song! (Sung by Nanette's niece, Shelly) youtu.be ...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Great song! (Sung by Nanette's niece, Shelly)

youtu.be

--hide--
Ahhh yes, the Donna Reed show...I remember watching that LIVE with my big sister in the livingroom!

Now how about Donna's "son" Jeff youtu.be singing "But She Can't Find Her Keys".

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Speaking of Paul Anka, did you know his song Diana was about his babysitter he had a crus...

Speaking of Paul Anka, did you know his song Diana was about his babysitter he had a crush on?

youtu.be

--hide--

Younger Girl (Lovin' Spoonfuls)

www.youtube.com

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: "Johnny Angel"
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

"Johnny Angel"

--hide--

Angel on my Shoulder

youtu.be

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:   Speaking of Paul Anka, did you know his song Diana was about his babysitter he had...

youtu.be

--hide--

yeah i thought i heard that before, wonder what she thought of that?

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Speaking of Paul Anka, did you know his song Diana was about his babysitter he had a crus...

youtu.be

--hide--
dont know what happened ther..but i thought i heard that before, wonder what she thought of that?

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Younger Girl (Lovin' Spoonfuls) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b53EbA1NBRk
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Young Girl: youtu.be

Come Back When You Grow Up Girl: youtu.be

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Angel on my Shoulder youtu.be

Angel on my Shoulder

youtu.be

--hide--
for some reason i cannot open your utubes but i can with some of the others bummer yes eyebrow

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Younger Girl (Lovin' Spoonfuls) www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

www.youtube.com

--hide--
cant get this one either rolling eyes

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 201