Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

02/18/2013 new

(Quote) Alyssa-831645 said: my status is about Football's Next Star Celtic. Nicky Byrne hosted the show. Nicky Byrne was...
(Quote) Alyssa-831645 said:

my status is about Football's Next Star Celtic. Nicky Byrne hosted the show. Nicky Byrne was one out of four member of Westlife (my favorite music group and the only men except God who have stolen my heart so far). Obviously the Celtics are in Scotland and on some UK channel but I'm in the US so I watched the whole season on Youtube. Stayed up til 1am to finish watching lol

--hide--
Welcome to the forums Alyssa! I never heard of this show.

02/18/2013 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Oh, you can take CM with you....nifty. I can't do that as of yet. Family pictures....hmmm......
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Oh, you can take CM with you....nifty. I can't do that as of yet. Family pictures....hmmm....been a while since I did that.

--hide--
Trying to get grown adult children at the same place at the same time... surely seems like a miracle. My daughter almost tried to cancel on me... Grrrrr this momma bear is gettin a tad grumpy sigh... this too shall pass, this too shall pass, this too shall pass ha ha ha offer it up!
02/18/2013 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Trying to get grown adult children at the same place at the same time... surely seems like a miracle. ...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Trying to get grown adult children at the same place at the same time... surely seems like a miracle. My daughter almost tried to cancel on me... Grrrrr this momma bear is gettin a tad grumpy sigh... this too shall pass, this too shall pass, this too shall pass ha ha ha offer it up!
--hide--

laughing hug laughing

02/18/2013 new

(Quote) Scott-804356 said: Procrastinating…. I should be studying but I’m on the forums…
(Quote) Scott-804356 said:

Procrastinating…. I should be studying but I’m on the forums…

--hide--

Don't worry, you're not alone....I'm trying to work on some exhibit labels for a class but I keep avoiding it....

02/19/2013 new

Steve started bringing his Geraniums out of Winter storage and potting them. 13 potted about 50 more to go. They can't take the Michigan cold left outside but do well letting them go into dormancy in the cool basement. Tried the bare root paper bag storage this year. First time trying saving them. Looking good. thumbsup

Steve wave

02/19/2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: It has been a while since we had a "what's your status" thread, so here goes....
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

It has been a while since we had a "what's your status" thread, so here goes....

--hide--
I'm a legal resident. Honest!

02/19/2013 new

Let's see that birth certificate. Hawaii, hmmm....?

02/19/2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: It has been a while since we had a "what&...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

It has been a while since we had a "what's your status" thread, so here goes....

I'm a legal resident. Honest!

--hide--
laughing laughing

02/19/2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Let's see that birth certificate. Hawaii, hmmm....?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Let's see that birth certificate. Hawaii, hmmm....?

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

02/19/2013 new

(Quote) Steve-72317 said: Steve started bringing his Geraniums out of Winter storage and potting them. 13 potted about 50 mo...
(Quote) Steve-72317 said:

Steve started bringing his Geraniums out of Winter storage and potting them. 13 potted about 50 more to go. They can't take the Michigan cold left outside but do well letting them go into dormancy in the cool basement. Tried the bare root paper bag storage this year. First time trying saving them. Looking good.

Steve

--hide--
Wow impresive. I like to grow Tomatoes, but didn't have much luck last year or the year before. Last year, they dried out by the time I got back from Fl. I guess PA didn't get much rain, which amazes me because it always rains A LOT. The year before it got TOO much rain.

Anyway, Cheryl is trying to relax after a very tough day at work.

Posts 11 - 20 of 200