Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 31st 2013 new
Dennis is gonna attempt to watch a movie and not fall asleep...
May 31st 2013 new
(quote) Dennis-754668 said: Dennis is gonna attempt to watch a movie and not fall asleep...
Chelle is feeding Mom, watching a little television, filling out her online surveys, and going to bed early!!
May 31st 2013 new
Margo has had a good day, with unexpected twists. She ended up not spending her day off at her apt with water damage in the basement. Instead, the telephone, the renters and phone calls with village officials were used to uncover parts of the problem. Tree roots from the neighbors' property are affecting the drainage in the ditch that is next to M's duplex. Village officials, renters in both apts and everyone involved has worked to move things forward. (Property owner hasn't been contacted yet, to my knowledge.) A village committee might even get involved.

The person who has been the most valuable is a renter whose expertise has been invaluable. (I've been good to him, too. It goes both ways.) Thank God for good people in this world. It sure makes life easier. The big problems can be the big problems and the little problems can be small.
Jun 1st 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Margo has had a good day, with unexpected twists. She ended up not spending her day off at her apt with water damage in the basement. Instead, the telephone, the renters and phone calls with village officials were used to uncover parts of the problem. Tree roots from the neighbors' property are affecting the drainage in the ditch that is next to M's duplex. Village officials, renters in both apts and everyone involved has worked to move things forward. (Property owner hasn't been contacted yet, to my knowledge.) A village committee might even get involved.

The person who has been the most valuable is a renter whose expertise has been invaluable. (I've been good to him, too. It goes both ways.) Thank God for good people in this world. It sure makes life easier. The big problems can be the big problems and the little problems can be small.
Chelle didn't make it to bed early tonight...she will try again tomorrow!
Jun 1st 2013 new
(quote) Dennis-754668 said: Dennis is gonna attempt to watch a movie and not fall asleep...
- not fall asleep during the movie, he means. smile
Jun 1st 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Chelle didn't make it to bed early tonight...she will try again tomorrow!
Tomorrow will be too late to make it to bed early tonight. smile
Jun 1st 2013 new
(quote) Kevin-40666 said: Tomorrow will be too late to make it to bed early tonight.
Quite true! I guess I'll start over today!!
Jun 1st 2013 new
Hot today.Brian is roasting.
Jun 1st 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Hot today.Brian is roasting.
Turning on the airconditioner early!
Jun 1st 2013 new
Michael checks in from CM Lacrosse WI wave This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200