Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Post not found!

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

02/19/2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: It has been a while since we had a "what's your status" thread, so here goes....
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

It has been a while since we had a "what's your status" thread, so here goes....

--hide--
Speaking with the furnace technician about the need for a new furnace. sad My furnace is as old as I am, and it possibly won't make it another year. tombstone

02/19/2013 new

(Quote) Nilda-834707 said: Speaking with the furnace technician about the need for a new furnace. My furnace is as old as I ...
(Quote) Nilda-834707 said:

Speaking with the furnace technician about the need for a new furnace. My furnace is as old as I am, and it possibly won't make it another year.

--hide--
I have the same problem....only can't do a 3,500 dollar gas furnace right now so it is going to have to make it another year!

02/19/2013 new
Spending a few minutes on CM before book club
02/19/2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I have the same problem....only can't do a 3,500 dollar gas furnace right now so it is going...

I have the same problem....only can't do a 3,500 dollar gas furnace right now so it is going to have to make it another year!

--hide--
That's the same amount ($3,500) he said I would need to have it replaced. Praying it will get me through this tough winter. Praying

02/19/2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I have the same problem....only can't do a 3,500 dollar gas furnace right now so it is going...

--hide--

Just make sure that they don't undersize it. I had mine replaced and they based the size on SQ.FT. based on new construction. The house feels cool and the furnace is constantly starting and stopping or running for hours. The older houses have more outside air infiltration because the newer ones are sealed up much tighter.
They put in a new thermostat that can tell when the temp changes less than a degree. irked I was happier when it would vary by about 2 degrees biggrin I may change it back if I can find where I put it. It was programmable also. The furnace would warm up the house, shut down for a while and then bring it back up the 2 degrees, not on and off every 15 minutes.

Steve wave

02/19/2013 new

(Quote) Steve-72317 said: Just make sure that they don't undersize it. I had mine replaced and they based the si...
(Quote) Steve-72317 said:

Just make sure that they don't undersize it. I had mine replaced and they based the size on SQ.FT. based on new construction. The house feels cool and the furnace is constantly starting and stopping or running for hours. The older houses have more outside air infiltration because the newer ones are sealed up much tighter.
They put in a new thermostat that can tell when the temp changes less than a degree. I was happier when it would vary by about 2 degrees I may change it back if I can find where I put it. It was programmable also. The furnace would warm up the house, shut down for a while and then bring it back up the 2 degrees, not on and off every 15 minutes.

Steve

--hide--
Margo is tired today, but got lots accomplished. She usually works till 8 p.m. on Tuesdays, but had a board function tonight and will work late tomorrow night instead. Margo liked the board function, which was a "meet & greet" for new board candidates. M ordered a smoothie with kiwi, mango and blueberry that was yummy. The dips were great and oooooh the cheese was fabulous, gouda, feta, camembert.

02/19/2013 new

Christina is staring a piles of mail and laundry, hoping that someone will stop by her place and offer to organize everything perfectly into pretty boxes and on wooden hangers and make her closet worthy of a magazine spread. And wondering what to make out of the chicken in the fridge.

02/19/2013 new

I am browsing the forums and making googoo eyes at my grandbaby, he's starting to flirt :-) and listening to my pups bark to be let out of the backyard kennel and back in the house, but since they got into the trash and strung it all through the house, I think I will ignore them a few more minutes. (If I can stand it lol).

02/19/2013 new

Donna is wondering................What's it all about....Alfie? laughing

02/19/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Donna is wondering................What's it all about....Alfie?
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Donna is wondering................What's it all about....Alfie?

--hide--

Michael just asked "Siri" on his phone, "What's it all about... Alfie?", and Siri brought up the plot synposis for the movie, Alfie laughing

Posts 21 - 30 of 200