Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 20th 2013 new

Thinking, how to comfort, about prayer, what to say, how to survive months of spring.

Age prejudice has reared its ugly head at work and is blatant and brutal towards a group of good people. What to do what to say and how to stay out of the fray when my number is the wrong one? Okay I got some good jokes and devious thoughts pirate but my heart is heavy for those whose expertise is not being appreciated.

Argh!

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Joyce-844872 said: Thinking, how to comfort, about prayer, what to say, how to survive months of spring. ...
(Quote) Joyce-844872 said:

Thinking, how to comfort, about prayer, what to say, how to survive months of spring.

Age prejudice has reared its ugly head at work and is blatant and brutal towards a group of good people. What to do what to say and how to stay out of the fray when my number is the wrong one? Okay I got some good jokes and devious thoughts but my heart is heavy for those whose expertise is not being appreciated.

Argh!

--hide--

I hope to find a new job, as it's very stressful. I see age prejudice in my workplace too, but it's weird. One woman does not have to do as much work as others near her age. It's not fair if someone does not get as much work to do as others. I think I can find a different job BECAUSE of some experience I've had from this job. At least I'd be able to move if want to do so. No matter where you work, and even what that employer may say how they will treat people, you always have to watch out. Just do the best you can.

Feb 21st 2013 new

Just relaxing at home searching for jobs to apply to

Feb 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Just relaxing at home searching for jobs to apply to
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Just relaxing at home searching for jobs to apply to

--hide--
Margo just sent a new Catholic Match fruiend an emotigram and realized that writing a long message in 180 characters is like writing haiku poetry. Pretty cool. M may be on the local news tonight. She was interviewed at work today abt a work subject. M has no fear of cameras and likes the free publicity.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Right now, I wait, I wait at home for my grandparents to get here so we can take them to the airport since they are flying out of the St. Paul/Minnaepolis airport. They get to go someplace warm weeping and I'm stuck up here in snowland weeping But at least the snow is pretty biggrin

Feb 22nd 2013 new

haha that's because it's a UK show tongue

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Welcome to the forums Alyssa! I never heard of this show.
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Welcome to the forums Alyssa! I never heard of this show.

--hide--

It's a UK show tongue

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Cheryl is making a pot roast. She just finished her taxes on line. rolling eyes

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Cheryl is making a pot roast. She just finished her taxes on line.
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Cheryl is making a pot roast. She just finished her taxes on line.

--hide--
Margo facilitated a board meeting for the first time today, and it went as well as can be expected. She is now reading "Dead Man Walking" by Sister Helen Prejean; it is well written and riveting.

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Brian is sad sad He cant get into the Chat Rooms sorry weeping

Posts 41 - 50 of 200