Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Margo thumbs up for your interview and leadersip today! Sorry bad boy Brian...dun dun dun dun (there's that creepy musid again)

Jane is chilling on the couch drinking a beer and relaxing on CM. Thinking about another CMer......

Feb 24th 2013 new

Tracy is playing with her son's new black and white kitty and wondering why she isn't in bed getting more rest...big day tomorrow. Gotta put a new roof on one of my greenhouses before the first shipment of 'baby flowers' arrives next week!.

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: It has been a while since we had a "what's your status" thread, so here goes....
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

It has been a while since we had a "what's your status" thread, so here goes....

--hide--

I woke up early to study and I've gotten a little side-tracked by the forums...

Feb 25th 2013 new

They broadcasted snow this weekend sad hissyfit snowman We got only a dusting.Brian is happy clap biggrin smile

Feb 26th 2013 new

Just filed my income tax and had to give more dough to uncle Sam scratchchin

Feb 26th 2013 new

having a gas on CM banning people

Mar 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: having a gas on CM banning people
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

having a gas on CM banning people

--hide--

Chery is trying to find her "What's your status?" thread because it has been moved twice. Really, can't they decide either where it belongs? And is it really entertainment and humor just sharing your status?

hmmmmmmm......

Mar 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Chery is trying to find her "What's your status?" thread because it has be...

Chery is trying to find her "What's your status?" thread because it has been moved twice. Really, can't they decide either where it belongs? And is it really entertainment and humor just sharing your status?

hmmmmmmm......

--hide--
I started it in single living, they moved it to St. Peter's square, and then they moved it again here. Really St. Peter's made mroe sense since that is the thread for topics that don't fit anywhere else. I liked single living since I was sharing my single living status. Really though, the only humor I see in the thread is that they keep moving it and I can't find it. laughing laughing laughing

Mar 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I started it in single living, they moved it to St. Peter's square, and then they moved it a...

I started it in single living, they moved it to St. Peter's square, and then they moved it again here. Really St. Peter's made mroe sense since that is the thread for topics that don't fit anywhere else. I liked single living since I was sharing my single living status. Really though, the only humor I see in the thread is that they keep moving it and I can't find it.

--hide--
Margo thanks Cheryl for finding the Status Thread; M likes it. M agrees w/C that it belongs in the Single Living Room laughing because it is abt our lives as single Catholics.

Margo's daughter leaves tonite on Amtrak to return to college after spring break. M has had a busy day. She chopped ice from the sidewalk then daughter's boyfr took over. (He's very sweet.) Regretfully, there is more snow forecast. Not happy! M is tired of snow, snow, snow, snow, but appreciates the moisture.

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Trying to get motivated to get my income taxes out the door.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Trying to get motivated to get my income taxes out the door.

--hide--

I think that would be my status too. I hate tax returns. irked

Posts 51 - 60 of 200