Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 18th 2013 new

Jessica is looking out the window watching the snow fall and wonders how much more snow we are going to get scratchchin

We already have more than a foot of snow on the ground from previoius snowfalls and the snow is falling quite heavily wide eyed

Jessica is so tired of snow because all we hear about is snow this and snow that, when will it be about warm weather weeping

Jessica wonders if she should wait to shovel the snow until it is done snowing or if she should do it soon before too much snow is on the ground that shoveling it becomes usless scratchchin

Mar 18th 2013 new

Brian is sad.sorry weeping More snow comingweeping hissyfit snowman I HATE FROSTY THE SNOWMAN.Id like to give him a hotfoot.

Mar 18th 2013 new

Jessica is still sad because it is still snowing outside, it just seems to never end sorry sad weeping

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Jessica is still sad because it is still snowing outside, it just seems to never end
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Jessica is still sad because it is still snowing outside, it just seems to never end

--hide--
Cheryl is drained from driving home from work and almost dying due to the snow. Cheryl is sore that her job doesn't know when to release early.

Mar 21st 2013 new

Waiting for my sister to get home so I can go to bed

Mar 22nd 2013 new

Hannah just finished her biology final and her pottery class and feels like dancing! discoball

Mar 22nd 2013 new

Happy first day of winter!

This was posted on the vernal equinox, but the wind chill that morning was below 0° F.

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-946377 said: Happy first day of winter! This was posted on the vernal equinox, but t...
(Quote) Cathy-946377 said:

Happy first day of winter!

This was posted on the vernal equinox, but the wind chill that morning was below 0° F.

--hide--

I think you mean the first day of SPRING!

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: I think you mean the first day of SPRING!
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

I think you mean the first day of SPRING!

--hide--

Like I said, the wind chill was below 0° Fahrenheit. It sure felt more like winter than spring. Fortunately, today Mother Nature seems to be a bit more in tune with the seasons. She's not quite there yet, but she's getting closer.

Mar 22nd 2013 new

Margo is chilling. She hasn't looked at her taxes in 2 weeks, they need lots of numbers strung together, then they need to be taken to the CPA. But she thinks abt them. She'll make another salad and maybe they'll go away. cool Margo likes to engage in magical thinking on Fridays! faint

Posts 61 - 70 of 200