Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

02/19/2013 new

(Quote) Al-939544 said: It works both ways I am attracted to women of faith and you are right Cheryl it is like an ...
(Quote) Al-939544 said:

It works both ways I am attracted to women of faith and you are right Cheryl it is like an attraction to God. The other quality I would use is compassion.

--hide--
That is good.

02/19/2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: (Quote) Nilda-834707 said: I think a manly (rugged good looks) man with a robus...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

[quote]Nilda-834707 said: I think a manly (rugged good looks) man with a robust, genuine smile or laugh is very attractive. A man with a good sense of humor (dry humor is good too). A man who is not shy about showing his love for the Lord and is compassionate.

I like your 2 cents, Nilda. Hate it that we are looking for the same man.

--hide--
laughing laughing but there should be enough of them on here to go around. scratchchin

02/19/2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: but there should be enough of them on here to go around.
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: but there should be enough of them on here to go around.
--hide--

Actually, I think there is!

02/19/2013 new

--clever sense of humor
--pursuit of God, His Will, deeper education/understanding of Catholic Church teachings, seeker of retreats & participation in parish life and prayer life
--kindness, goodness, unselfish nature, courtesy, mercy, self-control, thoughtful gestures
--intelligence
--positive attitude

Is that too much to ask for?

02/19/2013 new

His vulnerability to God.

Humor,

chivalry

thoughtfulness, listening, maturity, responsibility, honesty,

how's them apples?

02/20/2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: (Quote) Nilda-834707 said: I think a manly (rugged good looks) man with a robus...

[quote]Nilda-834707 said: I think a manly (rugged good looks) man with a robust, genuine smile or laugh is very attractive. A man with a good sense of humor (dry humor is good too). A man who is not shy about showing his love for the Lord and is compassionate.

--hide--
highfive gotcha!

02/20/2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: --clever sense of humor--pursuit of God, His Will, deeper education/understanding of Catholic ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

--clever sense of humor
--pursuit of God, His Will, deeper education/understanding of Catholic Church teachings, seeker of retreats & participation in parish life and prayer life
--kindness, goodness, unselfish nature, courtesy, mercy, self-control, thoughtful gestures
--intelligence
--positive attitude

Is that too much to ask for?

--hide--

Yee gads, woman!! eyepopping I was unselfish once, and I'm pretty good at thoughtful gestures. Can I have a beer once in a while? sorry

You asked the question, so I just had to tease you. wink

02/20/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Yee gads, woman!! I was unselfish once, and I'm pretty good at thoughtful gestures. ...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Yee gads, woman!! I was unselfish once, and I'm pretty good at thoughtful gestures. Can I have a beer once in a while?

You asked the question, so I just had to tease you.

--hide--
Battling eyelashes For you, I'd make an exception to the list..... Battling eyelashes

02/20/2013 new

--hide--
Gee, me, too...I sure hope he can keep his "Bev's" straight!! wink

02/20/2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Gee, me, too...I sure hope he can keep his "Bev's" straight!!
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Gee, me, too...I sure hope he can keep his "Bev's" straight!!
--hide--

Yeah, cher, could be a problem. Is he B-E-V comma to the top S, or B-E-V-S comma to the top S - confusing. So, Nilda could take the ruggedly handsome ones above the Mason Dixon line, I'll take below Mason Dixon line, and you get the West Coast. If that ain't working out for us, we can do LDR's and switch up.

Posts 11 - 20 of 90