Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: That said, a guy gets extra points if he's clean-shaven, slim, and shorter than 5'8...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

That said, a guy gets extra points if he's clean-shaven, slim, and shorter than 5'8"

--hide--

In that case can I have your rejects? On all 3 counts. LOL

Feb 20th 2013 new

I always had a dream of a big tall bearded guy with a big belly laugh, and hopefully a musician.

Feb 20th 2013 new
The guy-next-door type:

-honest, easy-to-be-with,

-lives faith, and easily shares it

-some sense of humor

-bright, worldly, yet kind, good work ethic,

-good self-esteem

-loves God, but self-directed, and willing to continually

learn

-attractive to me
Feb 20th 2013 new

laughter

Kindness

Energy

Intelligence

And, a love for life.

I found it once and I believe that it is out there somewhere now. I believe....

Feb 20th 2013 new

For me, rugged, even a bit weathered with hands and arms built by hard work rather than weights, and an impish grin that makes the eyes twinkle and a deep belly laugh to go with. . .but having said that, I've had my head turned a time or two by a guy in a suit as well, lol. That captures my attention, but to keep it, I want to see humor and good spiritedness, gentleness with little ones and the infirm and animals, a genuine faith that shows in their actions toward others, an interest in discussions that can cover a multitude of topics, not afraid to be affectionate, or even being able to be a little vulnerable. Not worried about chicken legs or tummies that are more keg shaped than six packed :-), or missing hair -- I actually think receding and bald IS attractive, so wear it proudly :-).

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Marion-824292 said: In that case can I have your rejects? On all 3 counts. LOL
(Quote) Marion-824292 said:

In that case can I have your rejects? On all 3 counts. LOL

--hide--

Marge, that would be score and bonus for me too!

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: Marge, that would be score and bonus for me too!
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

Marge, that would be score and bonus for me too!

--hide--

Except one thing--I like 'em tall laughing

Feb 20th 2013 new
I agree Jacqueline
Feb 20th 2013 new

We'll have to set up a consortium to share these guys.

But first we have to find them. Are there ANY men posting on this thread?

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: We'll have to set up a consortium to share these guys. But first we have to find them...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

We'll have to set up a consortium to share these guys.

But first we have to find them. Are there ANY men posting on this thread?

--hide--

Of course not. They are running for the hills and waiting for us to run after them. Not this girl. I am old fashioned and worth it. Just saying.

Posts 21 - 30 of 90