Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Feb 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Beth-440770 said: Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh! Pick South Dakota Patrick, pick South Dakota!
(Quote) Beth-440770 said:

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh! Pick South Dakota Patrick, pick South Dakota!

--hide--

Why not come to the sunny warm sunshine in the Antipodes, much nicer to stroll along the black volcanic sand beach, below the Volcano Mt Taranaki, or walk the foreshore and have the waves break on the rocks, little or no crime, no guns, and nice people. or go fishing just 75 metres from the CBD, walk the forests of the foothills all for free. shhh New Zealand surfing

Feb 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: This is so funny; woman as feline.
(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said:

This is so funny; woman as feline.
--hide--

Not for a cat lover they exhibit all the perfect womanly virtues. Sensual, spiritual, independent, intelligent, maternal, defender of the family, house proud and self assured and feminine. theheart New Zealand rose

Feb 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-624504 said: Not for a cat lover they exhibit all the perfect womanly virtues. Sensual, spiritual, ...
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said:

Not for a cat lover they exhibit all the perfect womanly virtues. Sensual, spiritual, independent, intelligent, maternal, defender of the family, house proud and self assured and feminine.

--hide--

I agree with Patrick and would add another quality: a sense of humor, preferably dry.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: Yeah, cher, could be a problem. Is he B-E-V comma to the top S, or B-E-V-S comm...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

Yeah, cher, could be a problem. Is he B-E-V comma to the top S, or B-E-V-S comma to the top S - confusing. So, Nilda could take the ruggedly handsome ones above the Mason Dixon line, I'll take below Mason Dixon line, and you get the West Coast. If that ain't working out for us, we can do LDR's and switch up.

--hide--

OK, Bev..

but I get a shot at the Midwestern guys!

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: Bernie, do you mean someone with strong convictions attracts you? If I think of the convers...
(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said:

Bernie, do you mean someone with strong convictions attracts you? If I think of the converse of this, someone with wishy-washy thinking, or an easy flip-flopper, that is unattractive to me, e.g., someone who is easily influenced by others, or requires others to make decisions.
--hide--

Hi Jacqueline, I don't know the technical words/phrases, but strong convictions often run along with courage, a moral sense, being aware of the world beyond one's own nose, and a willingness to work to make the world better. Our various vials of talent and interest are filled with different foci and abilities, and to different intensities. Some folks with strong convictions may do cloistered Perpetual Adoration with almost no worldly feedback. Others may go to Calcutta, and have the opportunity to observe results. In any field or discipline there are those with strong convictions. One of the interesting things about those with strong convictions is that the conversation has never stopped. They continue to refine their understanding, which is why even those in error can correct that to the good. Just me, the spark that seems to accompany strong convictions gets my attention.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: I agree with Patrick and would add another quality: a sense of humor, preferably dry.
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

I agree with Patrick and would add another quality: a sense of humor, preferably dry.

--hide--

Well played Sir. Clearly ladies Jim is a good alternative to me if I cant make it mischievous laughing Have to say never meet a cat with a dry sense of humour though but a woman with one is just tops wave

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: OK, Bev.. but I get a shot at the Midwestern guys!
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: OK, Bev.. but I get a shot at the Midwestern guys!
--hide--

Great. It's open. Tracy gets the ruggedly handsome guy in the Midwest.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

I agree with NIlda and will add a great smelling man... top of my list.... wear cologne.... a must.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Rebeca-376975 said: I agree with Nilda and will add a great smelling man... top of my list.... wear cologne.... a mu...
(Quote) Rebeca-376975 said:

I agree with Nilda and will add a great smelling man... top of my list.... wear cologne.... a must.

--hide--
Oh! I forgot the cologne! Yes, a nice clean and herb-ally scent will do -- nothing too sweet! wink

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Rebeca-376975 said: I agree with NIlda and will add a great smelling man... top of my list.... wear cologne.... a mu...
(Quote) Rebeca-376975 said:

I agree with NIlda and will add a great smelling man... top of my list.... wear cologne.... a must.

--hide--

Oh darn I stopped wearing cologne a couple of years ago ..will add it back in.

Posts 41 - 50 of 90