Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: Yeah, cher, could be a problem. Is he B-E-V comma to the top S, or B-E-V-S comm...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

Yeah, cher, could be a problem. Is he B-E-V comma to the top S, or B-E-V-S comma to the top S - confusing. So, Nilda could take the ruggedly handsome ones above the Mason Dixon line, I'll take below Mason Dixon line, and you get the West Coast. If that ain't working out for us, we can do LDR's and switch up.

--hide--
Gee, I'll need to get my atlas out! Thank you, Bevs. laughing

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-624504 said: Not for a cat lover they exhibit all the perfect womanly virtues. Sensual, spiritual, ...
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said:

Not for a cat lover they exhibit all the perfect womanly virtues. Sensual, spiritual, independent, intelligent, maternal, defender of the family, house proud and self assured and feminine.

--hide--

No way can I compete with a cat. But house-proud? All the fur they shed. not to mention the clawed furniture. And they poop in my outdoor tubs. Love 'em to bits though.

Feb 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-756196 said: laughter Kindness Energy Intelligence And, a love for life. ...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

laughter

Kindness

Energy

Intelligence

And, a love for life.

I found it once and I believe that it is out there somewhere now. I believe....

--hide--
I would say initially it would be his eyes, his smile, the way he smells, the way he moves, his voice and then all these qualities listed above . I like playful banter, conversation, and quiet nights. Above all, I want to give and receive trust and respect. I probably could add more but that is it for now. Eileen
Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Al-939544 said: Oh darn I stopped wearing cologne a couple of years ago ..will add it back in.
(Quote) Al-939544 said:

Oh darn I stopped wearing cologne a couple of years ago ..will add it back in.

--hide--

Try Old Spice or Obsession for Men, Al. I can't resist either one!

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: Great. It's open. Tracy gets the ruggedly handsome guy in the Midwest. ...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

Great. It's open. Tracy gets the ruggedly handsome guy in the Midwest.

--hide--

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, Beverly!

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, Beverly!
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

--hide--

I don't know if I qualify as "ruggedly hansome" but I am in the mid-west and you'll just have to get to know me if you want to find out the rest! LOL!

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, Beverly!

--hide--

I don't know if I qualify as "ruggedly hansome" but I am in the mid-west and you'll just have to get to know me if you want to find out the rest! LOL!

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: Try Old Spice or Obsession for Men, Al. I can't resist either one!

Try Old Spice or Obsession for Men, Al. I can't resist either one!

--hide--

Tracy I am sorry I have to go with what I have at the house - paco rabanne or Allure both labeled Sport so I can maintain my man card. This discussion reminds me of my trip to Rocky Mountain National Park on Labor Day weekend several years ago. It was elk mating season and the bull to attract the female pees on himself. I told that story at work an the young engineer responds if it was only that easy.

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Marion-824292 said: No way can I compete with a cat. But house-proud? All the fur they shed. not to men...
(Quote) Marion-824292 said:

No way can I compete with a cat. But house-proud? All the fur they shed. not to mention the clawed furniture. And they poop in my outdoor tubs. Love 'em to bits though.

--hide--

Cats are very house proud, thats why they claw and mark their territory, and clean so they go outside to do their business and fertilise your pot plants for free. You have to love a free spirit!!!!!

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Cheryl, I never thought about it exactly that way before but I think you're right.. being attracted to a man of faith is having an attraction to God that we see in him. How beautiful, and especially to think that it was God who designed things this way! :)

Posts 51 - 60 of 90