Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Man of Faith theheart knight-errant . With this comes kindness, trust, empathy, compassion, chivalry, hope and love and one that God has brought together to share in his divine unity and surely has a Great Success Rate especially when working toward the afterlife of eternity.

Nice smile (full set of teeth) and taller than me. This isn't too much to ask for as well, is it? wink

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: Try Old Spice or Obsession for Men, Al. I can't resist either one!
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

Try Old Spice or Obsession for Men, Al. I can't resist either one!

--hide--

I love Old Spice that's what Pete wore most often. But, I also love Polo. . .and one of my Uncle's friends wore Baryshnikov -- heavy but just a little is lovely. :-)

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-504832 said: I am attracted to someone who sings out in church. That has the courage to sing. I am attracted...
(Quote) Michael-504832 said:

I am attracted to someone who sings out in church. That has the courage to sing. I am attracted to the sexy curvatious types. Call me old fashioned. I would like to be with someone to hold hands with during the "our father" in church...the simple things. Someone to grow in the catholic faith together. Like going to RCIA. Someone who has been to parochial school and has a good grasp of the catholic faith. Not like these liberals that do not have faith. I would enjoy being with someone who is beautiful on the outside as well as inside. I want it all...the whole package...and I think I deserve it .

--hide--
Trust me.... no one wants me to sing out....lol. I still sing though.

Feb 23rd 2013 new
oooh, I really like Paco Rabanne cologne!!
Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Man of Faith . With this comes kindness, trust, empathy, compassion, chivalry, hope and love and ...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Man of Faith . With this comes kindness, trust, empathy, compassion, chivalry, hope and love and one that God has brought together to share in his divine unity and surely has a Great Success Rate especially when working toward the afterlife of eternity.

Nice smile (full set of teeth) and taller than me. This isn't too much to ask for as well, is it?

--hide--

Its not too much to ask- no. Unless you are more than 1.9 metres tall then it may be a bit of an ask. Plenty here fit most if not all of your requirements. Though Caveat Emptor

Feb 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said: Not for a cat lover they exhibit all the perfect womanly virtues. Sensual, spiritual, indepen...
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said:

Not for a cat lover they exhibit all the perfect womanly virtues. Sensual, spiritual, independent, intelligent, maternal, defender of the family, house proud and self assured and feminine.

--hide--

Felines are spiritual?
Feb 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said: Hi Jacqueline, I don't know the technical words/phrases, but strong convictions often ...
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said:

Hi Jacqueline, I don't know the technical words/phrases, but strong convictions often run along with courage, a moral sense, being aware of the world beyond one's own nose, and a willingness to work to make the world better. Our various vials of talent and interest are filled with different foci and abilities, and to different intensities. Some folks with strong convictions may do cloistered Perpetual Adoration with almost no worldly feedback. Others may go to Calcutta, and have the opportunity to observe results. In any field or discipline there are those with strong convictions. One of the interesting things about those with strong convictions is that the conversation has never stopped. They continue to refine their understanding, which is why even those in error can correct that to the good. Just me, the spark that seems to accompany strong convictions gets my attention.

--hide--

You make a great point here.
Feb 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said: Cats are very house proud, thats why they claw and mark their territory, and clean so they go...
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said:

Cats are very house proud, thats why they claw and mark their territory, and clean so they go outside to do their business and fertilise your pot plants for free. You have to love a free spirit!!!!!

--hide--

I like them because they are independent, graceful, and cute. hellokitty
Feb 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: You make a great point here.
(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said:

You make a great point here.
--hide--

Cats are very spiritual creatures. many religions worshiped them, but they a perception not seen in other animals, just visit a hospice or hospital or a Disability centre and cats know when death is near, change to condition of patient or just when you are down and need a friendly face.

The Moslems believe cats are a direct gift of God to man. Noah complained to God the Ark was being over run by vermin. The lions and tigers wouldnt eat them as they were too smal, cheetahs would eat them because they were too slow and hid in difficult places. In answer to Noahs plea God made a lioness sneeze and from the sneeze fashioned a small cat that would hunt mice but have all the character of lion and the cunning of the tiger, but the warmth and friendliness toward Man.

Moslems also believe that a cats purr sounds similar to the Arabic for Allah, and so every time a cat purrs its praying. So yes I think they are spiritual animals, Gods favourite His gift to us

Feb 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Al-939544 said: Tracy I am sorry I have to go with what I have at the house - paco rabanne or Allure both l...
(Quote) Al-939544 said:

Tracy I am sorry I have to go with what I have at the house - paco rabanne or Allure both labeled Sport so I can maintain my man card. This discussion reminds me of my trip to Rocky Mountain National Park on Labor Day weekend several years ago. It was elk mating season and the bull to attract the female pees on himself. I told that story at work an the young engineer responds if it was only that easy.

--hide--

That may work for elk, but, please, don't adopt any of their habits yourself!

Posts 61 - 70 of 90