Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Feb 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I'm attracted to a spiritual man especially if he can sing and play an instrument and sing p...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

I'm attracted to a spiritual man especially if he can sing and play an instrument and sing praise to God. It isn't a prerequisite, but it does attract me.

--hide--

I am attracted to a man with profound intelligence; someone a deep moral sense who is kind and open to growing together in our relationship with God. And of course all of the other things like being handsome and a great smile and sense of humor!

Feb 24th 2013 new

Twinkly eyes, gotta have twinkly eyes.

(oh, and skip the cologne, gives me a headache)

Feb 25th 2013 new

I am attracted to men of faith, compassion, kindness and strength. I am also attracted to what I see in their eyes as I feel the eyes are the windows of the soul. A man who is willing to stand up for his beliefs, who is not ashamed of being a Catholic. I am also attracted to men who love children and who can be a child at times and who has a sense of humor.

Feb 25th 2013 new

I am attracted to someone who dresses with confidence and is outgoing. I like someone with a sense of humor. Nice legs. Wears dresses. Modest...I have all whole list ..but I cant find it ..So I will have to look for it and continue to post .

Feb 25th 2013 new

Faith in God. Love of the arts. A deep underlying search for the truth and from that, justice for the people of the world. A willingness to dig in, roll up his sleeves (I admire men's forearms, a well-turned sleeve gets me every time embarassed ) and work to change the dominant culture so that Americans are consuming less so that others in the Third World can have more. Wants the best spiritually for me and will occasionally challenge me as needed.

Feb 25th 2013 new

1. Faith
2. Work Ethic
3. Confidence
4. Family Orientated
5. Service Orientated
6. Care taking of the Temple of the Holy Spirit IE your body

Feb 26th 2013 new
Oh, good answer, Michael. Going to Mass together is my ideal first (and anytime) date.
Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-504832 said: I am attracted to someone who dresses with confidence and is outgoing. I like someone with a se...
(Quote) Michael-504832 said:

I am attracted to someone who dresses with confidence and is outgoing. I like someone with a sense of humor. Nice legs. Wears dresses. Modest...I have all whole list ..but I cant find it ..So I will have to look for it and continue to post .

--hide--

Nice that you have a list....but mmm....how do I say this without offense....there really should only be one item on the list and it would be directly from scripture (Proverbs 31:10) :

10c A wife of noble character who can find?

She is worth far more than rubies.

11Her husband has full confidence in her

and lacks nothing of value.

12She brings him good, not harm,

all the days of her life.

13She selects wool and flax

and works with eager hands.

14She is like the merchant ships,

bringing her food from afar.

15She gets up while it is still dark;

she provides food for her family

and portions for her servant girls.

16She considers a field and buys it;

out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.

17She sets about her work vigorously;

her arms are strong for her tasks.

18She sees that her trading is profitable,

and her lamp does not go out at night.

19In her hand she holds the distaff

and grasps the spindle with her fingers.

20She opens her arms to the poor

and extends her hands to the needy.

21When it snows, she has no fear for her household;

for all of them are clothed in scarlet.

22She makes coverings for her bed;

she is clothed in fine linen and purple.

23Her husband is respected at the city gate,

where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.

24She makes linen garments and sells them,

and supplies the merchants with sashes.

25She is clothed with strength and dignity;

she can laugh at the days to come.

26She speaks with wisdom,

and faithful instruction is on her tongue.

27She watches over the affairs of her household

and does not eat the bread of idleness.

28Her children arise and call her blessed;

her husband also, and he praises her:

29“Many women do noble things,

but you surpass them all.”

30Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;

but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

31Give her the reward she has earned,

and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Qualities that attract me in a man are from Galatians 5:22-23 " But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control." That is all, nothing else.

Mar 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I'm attracted to a spiritual man especially if he can sing and play an instrument and sing praise to God. ...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

I'm attracted to a spiritual man especially if he can sing and play an instrument and sing praise to God. It isn't a prerequisite, but it does attract me.

--hide--

Hi Cheryl, I agree with a man of Faith. I am looking for someone who shares my beliefs and practices their faith in all aspects. I think I read somewhere on here is good to his mother, he will then treat any lady in his life with the same respect.
Posts 71 - 80 of 90