Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 19th 2013 new
Ty Michael for the warm welcome. I'm sure to meet some wonderful people on CM as yourself. FYI: I just love you photos, they are breath-taking. I grew up and still live across the from the Atlantic, which is beautiful but as we just experienced oh so powerful. But speaking of gas, I drive a box, you know a Scion XB. People either love it or hate it; I love it. Why? First off, it's very roomy, you can fit 5, the price was right, (only $15k) and I've driven it everywhere. The deal-breaker was that it only cost $30 to fill the gas tank, I was so excited back in 2007. But now, my dear one it costs $42.00. So disheartening but I'm still grateful. :-)
Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: What's the Texas price, Daniel?I can get $3.65 here in Maine...sometimes.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

What's the Texas price, Daniel?

I can get $3.65 here in Maine...sometimes.

--hide--
Right now we are sitting at $3.59 in the Austin, Texas metro area.

Posts 11 - 12 of 12