Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

How do you delete or report certain people on here thank you
02/19/2013 new

To block somebody and/or to report inappropriate messages from another member, go to the messages that you’ve had with that person, and use the drop-down were it says “more”, there you will find the ways to close communications and report messages.

You can report a person’s profile by opening their profile, and clicking on the drop-down for “more options” (next to the communications options).

For more information, you can go to “Help” and enterthe word “report” under Search our FAQs.

03/12/2013 new

If you 'block' an individual, can they still see your profile but not contact you? Also, does the individual know they are blocked? Do they get a message stating this? I would like to see a statement specifying all notifications and types of contact that will be blocked if I use this feature. I would appreciate hearing from others about their experience with this.

03/12/2013 new

(Quote) Pam-940031 said: If you 'block' an individual, can they still see your profile but not contact you? Also, do...
(Quote) Pam-940031 said:

If you 'block' an individual, can they still see your profile but not contact you? Also, does the individual know they are blocked? Do they get a message stating this? I would like to see a statement specifying all notifications and types of contact that will be blocked if I use this feature. I would appreciate hearing from others about their experience with this.

--hide--
If you are blocked your profile will remain visible to the "blockee". That person won't receive a notification about being blocked, but will discover it when (presumably) he maked another attempt to contact you. Blocking is effective with emotes and CM messages. I'm not sure what happens in chat.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4