Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

rosary Please knock on the Father's door sending prayers that the vision loss in my left eye will stop. Because of a wrong decision made 20 yrs. ago I am suffering w/ my vision is leaving my left eye. Abuse is so very stressful on one's body as well as the mind & soul. I plead that a few kind members will ask God to stop the loss in my left eye. It will never come baack if it finally goes. I want to do the Father's will, but I will be unable to make my rosaries/jewelry & no more driving. God bless one & all who remember. Thank you all so very much.

Member 928452

02/19/2013 new

Praying

02/19/2013 new

Praying Praying

02/19/2013 new
May God bless you in every way, and especially may He hear and grant our request that your vision will be preserved, your worry will be eased, and you'll be able to continue to make rosaries and Jewelry, and to drive.
02/19/2013 new

(Quote) Myra-928452 said: Please knock on the Father's door sending prayers that the vision loss in my left eye will sto...
(Quote) Myra-928452 said:

Please knock on the Father's door sending prayers that the vision loss in my left eye will stop. Because of a wrong decision made 20 yrs. ago I am suffering w/ my vision is leaving my left eye. Abuse is so very stressful on one's body as well as the mind & soul. I plead that a few kind members will ask God to stop the loss in my left eye. It will never come baack if it finally goes. I want to do the Father's will, but I will be unable to make my rosaries/jewelry & no more driving. God bless one & all who remember. Thank you all so very much.

Member 928452

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

02/19/2013 new

Praying rosary

02/19/2013 new
Myra,

I am praying for you right now.
02/19/2013 new
(Quote) Myra-928452 said: Please knock on the Father's door sending prayers that the vision loss in my left eye will stop. Because...
(Quote) Myra-928452 said:

Please knock on the Father's door sending prayers that the vision loss in my left eye will stop. Because of a wrong decision made 20 yrs. ago I am suffering w/ my vision is leaving my left eye. Abuse is so very stressful on one's body as well as the mind & soul. I plead that a few kind members will ask God to stop the loss in my left eye. It will never come baack if it finally goes. I want to do the Father's will, but I will be unable to make my rosaries/jewelry & no more driving. God bless one & all who remember. Thank you all so very much.

Member 928452

--hide--
Praying Myra....
02/19/2013 new

Praying rosary

02/19/2013 new

Praying right now. Our Lady of Lourdes heal our sister.

Posts 1 - 10 of 39