Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Why would you not use the camera on skype? That's the best part. You you to get to hear and see the ...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Why would you not use the camera on skype? That's the best part. You you to get to hear and see the person and their facial expressions and body language. It makes it easier to see each other on a regular basis and get to know each other outside of face to face meetings. Not a substitute but a good alternative.
--hide--

I've been using Skype since 2006. I'm quite well aware of how it works.. Why would I not use the camera?? Maybe because I might be sitting there in my PJ's.. Or maybe I haven't washed my hair in a couple of days.. Maybe I'm sitting at McDonalds.. I can think of a lot of reasons not to use the camera.. I have my Skype set up for incoming calls and maybe it's not convenient to webcam right then.. Many people think that Skype is solely a webcam service and I try to disabuse them of that notion.. I use Skype for calls because it's free or extraordinarily cheap and doesn't use my cell phone minutes.

Posts 51 - 51 of 51