Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

shocked and dismayed

Feb 20th 2013 new

At Adoration tonight I found a broken Eucharist on the carpet under my kneeler and had to go get the priest to properly clean it up and dispose of it. My heart is breaking for Jesus. Please pray for the one who did this, child or adult, and for my church St Michael's in Greenville, PA.

Feb 20th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Feb 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: At Adoration tonight I found a broken Eucharist on the carpet under my kneeler and had to go get the priest to...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

At Adoration tonight I found a broken Eucharist on the carpet under my kneeler and had to go get the priest to properly clean it up and dispose of it. My heart is breaking for Jesus. Please pray for the one who did this, child or adult, and for my church St Michael's in Greenville, PA.

--hide--

Oh thats awful. Praying Praying
Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: At Adoration tonight I found a broken Eucharist on the carpet under my kneeler and had to go get...

--hide--

Maybe it was not consecrated ... But Jesus we trust in you and For the sake of His Sorrowful Passion Have mercy on us and on the Whole world...

God Bless you for taking good care of Jesus when He is broken and on the floor.. God sees how much you care ...

Kathleen Praying rosary theheart

Feb 20th 2013 new

Praying rose theheart

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: At Adoration tonight I found a broken Eucharist on the carpet under my kneeler and had to go get...

--hide--
Many years ago our pastor found a Sacred Host next to the sidewalk outside of my former parish's Church. Hard to imagine anyone doing such a thing. They do indeed need our prayers. Very sad. theheart

Feb 20th 2013 new

Oh my. That is both sad and disturbing. We were discussing at Bible study today how even many Catholics don't seem to believe or understand that there is scientific evidence of the transformation that has taken place once a host is consecrated. I just don't understand it and may God forgive them. Praying theheart Praying

Feb 20th 2013 new

Praying rosary Praying theheart

Feb 20th 2013 new
Praying
Feb 21st 2013 new

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart Maybe (just maybe) They knew they droped it; And were just to (afraid) embarraassed to tell the priest; should have they told some body?!! you bet ya; Thats my two cents worth; Hey i admit i almost droped the host; but i caught in my other hand; (my face turned beat red) from embrassment Mike "Peace"!!

Posts 1 - 10 of 38