Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Special intension

Feb 21st 2013 new
Please help me bombard heaven. Yesterday I was able to provide half the answer someone needed. Now I need help providing the answer to the person. A bit criptic, but not the place for all the details.

Thanks everyone!

rosary Clair
Feb 21st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Feb 21st 2013 new

Praying

Feb 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Please help me bombard heaven. Yesterday I was able to provide half the answer someone needed. Now I need help pro...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Please help me bombard heaven. Yesterday I was able to provide half the answer someone needed. Now I need help providing the answer to the person. A bit criptic, but not the place for all the details.

Thanks everyone!

Clair
--hide--
Praying for your intention.....
Feb 21st 2013 new
Praying for your special intention! hug
Feb 21st 2013 new

Praying rosary hug

Feb 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Please help me bombard heaven. Yesterday I was able to provide half the answer someone needed. Now I need ...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Please help me bombard heaven. Yesterday I was able to provide half the answer someone needed. Now I need help providing the answer to the person. A bit criptic, but not the place for all the details.

Thanks everyone!

Clair
--hide--

Yes Prayers for this special intention. May God help provide the answers. He is almighty and with Him nothing is impossible.

God Bless you for caring Clair .

Kathleen Praying rosary theheart

Feb 21st 2013 new

St Clair of Assisi, pray for us

Feb 21st 2013 new

Prayers for your intention Clair! theheart Praying Praying

Feb 21st 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 19