Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

Calling all Catholic men! The King's Men have put out their schedule of 2013 "Into the Wild" Men's weekends, and you should check them out!

Great fellowship for Catholic men fighting the good fight, and forming themselves into strong men of God to be providers, protectors, leaders, husbands and fathers.

www.intothewildweekend.com

There will be weekends near Pittsburgh, PA, Buffalo, NY, Philadelphia, and LaFayette, LA in 2013.

02/24/2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: Calling all Catholic men! The King's Men have put out their schedule of 2013 "Into the Wild&...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

Calling all Catholic men! The King's Men have put out their schedule of 2013 "Into the Wild" Men's weekends, and you should check them out!

Great fellowship for Catholic men fighting the good fight, and forming themselves into strong men of God to be providers, protectors, leaders, husbands and fathers.

www.intothewildweekend.com

There will be weekends near Pittsburgh, PA, Buffalo, NY, Philadelphia, and LaFayette, LA in 2013.

--hide--

Pat, from the fact that you posted this it sounds like you might be interested in a "wild women's weekend". I checked it out and it sure peaked my interest. I wouldn't mind attending the female version of this weekend!!

Posts 1 - 2 of 2