Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

March madness

02/21/2013 new
It is a bit early for predictions but anyone want to step out on a limb for a Cinderella story this year? I will start--- 50 years later the Loyola Ramnlers bring home another championship!!!
02/28/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: It is a bit early for predictions but anyone want to step out on a limb for a Cinderella story this year? I wi...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: It is a bit early for predictions but anyone want to step out on a limb for a Cinderella story this year? I will start--- 50 years later the Loyola Ramnlers bring home another championship!!!
--hide--
I am thinking this will be the year for the Louisville Cardinals
03/07/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: It is a bit early for predictions but anyone want to step out on a limb for a Cinderella story this year? I wi...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: It is a bit early for predictions but anyone want to step out on a limb for a Cinderella story this year? I will start--- 50 years later the Loyola Ramnlers bring home another championship!!!
--hide--
Seems to be very few college hoop fans here on CM??
03/07/2013 new
I always put Gongaza in the Elite Eight, and this year I think they will definitely be there. But I have a softness for "cheeseheads" and hope the Badgers keep winning. Just love college basketball !!!
03/09/2013 new
WOOT! My alma mater, Wright State, got a big win today in the Horizon League men's tournament, and they're going to the championship game! If they win Tuesday, they're in the Big Dance!

GO RAIDERS! hyper hyper hyper
03/10/2013 new
(Quote) Susan-939084 said: I always put Gongaza in the Elite Eight, and this year I think they will definitely be there. But I have a softnes...
(Quote) Susan-939084 said: I always put Gongaza in the Elite Eight, and this year I think they will definitely be there. But I have a softness for "cheeseheads" and hope the Badgers keep winning. Just love college basketball !!!
--hide--
Always love watching college hoops and Gonzaga is a favorite of mine. I am a Iowa and a big ten fan but aso enjoy watching Wisconsin. Their coach Bo Ryan does a great job ....
03/13/2013 new
Not a huge fan of BB ... but I think SDSU (South Dakota State) has a great shot for the Cinderella title for both the men's & women's. As some sports writer put it - they are the new Gonzaga.
03/13/2013 new

Raiders lost hissyfit

03/13/2013 new
(Quote) George-80266 said: Always love watching college hoops and Gonzaga is a favorite of mine. I am a Iowa and a big ten fan but aso enjoy ...
(Quote) George-80266 said: Always love watching college hoops and Gonzaga is a favorite of mine. I am a Iowa and a big ten fan but aso enjoy watching Wisconsin. Their coach Bo Ryan does a great job ....
--hide--

Let's hope the Badgers get a good seed this Sunday...haven't followed Iowa, will they get in?
03/16/2013 new
I might have to make Creighton my new Cinderella. They have a good program, I think my Ramblers are totally out, but in light if Pope Francis, need to stick with a Jesuit :)
Posts 1 - 10 of 19