Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Mar 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-939084 said: Let's hope the Badgers get a good seed this Sunday...haven't followed Iowa, will they ge...
(Quote) Susan-939084 said:

Let's hope the Badgers get a good seed this Sunday...haven't followed Iowa, will they get in?
--hide--

The badgers got a decent seed, but Iowa did not make it! They will be playing in the NIT tournament! 7 big ten teams made the tournament!

Mar 17th 2013 new
(Quote) George-80266 said: The badgers got a decent seed, but Iowa did not make it! They will be pla...
(Quote) George-80266 said:

The badgers got a decent seed, but Iowa did not make it! They will be playing in the NIT tournament! 7 big ten teams made the tournament!

--hide--

But I see Iowa state got in, playing Notre Dame, but Wisconsin against Ole Miss might be tough for the Badgers.
Mar 17th 2013 new

(Quote) George-80266 said: Seems to be very few college hoop fans here on CM??
(Quote) George-80266 said: Seems to be very few college hoop fans here on CM??
--hide--

Very few sports fans of any kind. Hard to be a college hoops fan when you live in Gopher territory! However they did get in, and earlier beat the number one team in the country. So who knows, maybe they can win a couple of games.

Mar 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Very few sports fans of any kind. Hard to be a college hoops fan when you live in Gopher territory!...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Very few sports fans of any kind. Hard to be a college hoops fan when you live in Gopher territory! However they did get in, and earlier beat the number one team in the country. So who knows, maybe they can win a couple of games.

--hide--
Maybe now the brackets are posted a few others will focus. I have too many dark horses in the tourney this year. Valpo, Bucknell, Creighton . So many decision before Thursday (not counting the play in games) have fun everyone.
Mar 18th 2013 new

I'm smiles when both Oklahoma and Oklahoma State are invited to the dance and there is no Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech or Baylor this year. That said, I don't have any faith that either OU or OSU will advance to the second round.

Mar 19th 2013 new

I'm a UK (University of Kentucky) fan. But I have to tip it to Louisville. They had a great run this year. No way can Jayhawks win after the game last year.

Mar 21st 2013 new

I'm not a big College hoops fan; but since I work for NC State, Go Wolfpack!

Mar 21st 2013 new
Michigan State
Mar 21st 2013 new
Despite my Cinderella mentions, when push came to shove -- literally my boss had us fill out a bracket to win lunch with him--I picked Gonzaga to win the whole thing. They have a pretty good shot, and its a Jesuit school. I'm a Jesuit school alum, and we have a new Pope who is a Jesuit. Seems like the right year. Good luck everyone
Posts 11 - 19 of 19