Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found or unavailable

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Quo Vadis Petre--Where Are You Going Peter?

www.audiosancto.org

This Priest is not a "Traditionalist".He says the new Mass.I recognize his voice,but can't tell you who he is, per the Websites rules of keeping the Priest identity anonymous.

From the Website-

Who are the priests giving these sermons?

The priests you hear in the recordings on this website are Catholic Priests, in good standing with their local ordinaries and Rome, incardinated with normal faculties and jurisdiction, and serving in North America.

Okay... so why not just say who the priests are?

Because they have duties and responsibilities as priests to care for the souls of the Faithful entrusted to them. By remaining unidentified, their attention for their flock won't be divided by folks outside of their parish who might seek them out for questions rather than going to their local priests. Moreover, the message they happen to be preaching -- the Catholic Faith -- is what is important, not the human beings who are preaching it.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

The resignation of a pope is yet another milestone in the paradigm shift of the Church that became more visible to everyone at Vatican II. The Church gradually is becoming its opposite.

Feb 22nd 2013 new
Papal resignation linked to inquiry into 'Vatican gay officials', says paper

Pope's staff decline to confirm or deny La Repubblica claims linking 'Vatileaks' affair and discovery of 'blackmailed gay clergy'

www.guardian.co.uk

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: The resignation of a pope is yet another milestone in the paradigm shift of the Church that became...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

The resignation of a pope is yet another milestone in the paradigm shift of the Church that became more visible to everyone at Vatican II. The Church gradually is becoming its opposite.

--hide--

I personally think it is a good idea, and maybe a good precedent, that a Pope steps down. Why shouldn't a pope
be able to retire, or be able to go out on disability?

I think being Pope is one of the most demanding jobs in the world. He should be able to leave the office if
he does not feel up to the challenge without lots of theories.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:Papal resignation linked to inquiry into 'Vatican gay officials', says paper

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:Papal resignation linked to inquiry into 'Vatican gay officials', says paper

Pope's staff decline to confirm or deny La Repubblica claims linking 'Vatileaks' affair and discovery of 'blackmailed gay clergy'

www.guardian.co.uk

--hide--

Gay mafias are incredibly powerful in the Church. There has to be tons of blackmail in the Church.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

www.guardian.co.uk

--hide--

I don't buy the idea that the pope resigned because of this. People have known about gay mafias in the Church for years. The MSM are blowing smoke. Something else is going on.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: I don't buy the idea that the pope resigned because of this. People have known...

I don't buy the idea that the pope resigned because of this. People have known about gay mafias in the Church for years. The MSM are blowing smoke. Something else is going on.

--hide--
I have no idea whats going on.Any clues Sean?

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: I have no idea whats going on.Any clues Sean?
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

--hide--

I think there are bigger financial/geopolitical maneuverings going on: www.intrepidreport.com

Theological issues are thrown in somewhere too. At the top all things are interconnected.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: I have no idea whats going on.Any clues Sean?

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

I think there are bigger financial/geopolitical maneuverings going on: www.intrepidreport.com

Theological issues are thrown in somewhere too. At the top all things are interconnected.

--hide--
That Cass Sunstein is a little worm.I know about him.An evil Marxist.

Posts 1 - 9 of 9