Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Mar 28th 2013 new

I will attend, and plan to bring a friend, a former CM lady, if that's okay with you.

Mar 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I will attend, and plan to bring a friend, a former CM lady, if that's okay with you.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

I will attend, and plan to bring a friend, a former CM lady, if that's okay with you.

--hide--

Looking forward to seeing both of you there. Thank you.

Mar 28th 2013 new

My invitation got lost in the mail.sad weeping

Mar 31st 2013 new

I am going to send my mailman > Brian hope you got it.

Apr 4th 2013 new

You are always welcome , do not even need an invitation. ;-)

Apr 4th 2013 new

You ARE attending, no?

Apr 4th 2013 new

Thank you for coming .... see you there safely... plenty of food and fun....

Apr 7th 2013 new

Ever since you retired, mail delivery is not the same............. tongue

Apr 11th 2013 new

I'm afraid I'm going to have bow out of the meetup. sad Our area is expecting some serious fluffy fluffy SNOW fluffy fluffy , and the drive down is bad enough in good weather.
Hoping to catch up with you later in the spring...whenever that is... scratchchin surprised

Apr 14th 2013 new

I did show up a bit late to find that nobody had arrived (or maybe I just couldn't find anyone). It was a miserable evening to be out, but I didn't see any notice of cancellation. If any of you did attend and find eachother, I hope you had a nice time.

Posts 11 - 20 of 22