Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 22nd 2013 new

My condolences, Steve, to you and your family members. rose Praying

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Praying rosary

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Steve, I am so sorry for your loss. I will remember your dad and your entire family in my prayers.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Steve, I am so sorry for your loss. your father, mother and you all will be in my prayers. I if you want to "talk" we are all here for ya! Praying hug

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Steve, I am so sorry for your loss. My sympathies are with your family, and you are all in my prayers. Esp your father. Praying rosary theheart hug

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Hello Steve,
Your dad, mother , your familly and yourself are in our prayer rosary Praying ...
Be strong into the Sacred Heart of our Lord Jesus.. theheart

God blessing

Feb 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Hello, everyone, My dad passed away unexpectedly in his sleep yesterday, so if you could keep him in y...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

Hello, everyone,

My dad passed away unexpectedly in his sleep yesterday, so if you could keep him in your prayers, that would be much appreciated. Also, if you could remember my mom and the rest of my family (sister, brother in law, their three children, and a large extended family). My parents were married for 54 years, so my mom will be going through a lot.

I will be traveling from northern Florida back to central Ohio to be with my family, so I won't be in the forums (or on CM) for the next week or so. Thank you so much for your prayers!

God Bless,
Steve

--hide--
My prayers are following you to Ohio Steve and for your family. I am sorry for your great loss. Eileen
Feb 22nd 2013 new

Praying Praying

Feb 22nd 2013 new

St Joseph, Pray for us

Feb 22nd 2013 new

Praying So sorry to here of your loss Steve ...

Posts 11 - 20 of 34