Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

02/22/2013 new

Praying rosary Dove

02/22/2013 new

Praying

02/22/2013 new

Steve I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers for your dad--and you and your family.God bless you.

02/22/2013 new

So sorry for your loss. Praying For all of your family and for you to have a safe trip.

02/22/2013 new

Praying

02/22/2013 new

Praying theheart May your dad rest in peace Steve, strenght, comfort and peace for your family.

02/23/2013 new
Three Hail Mary's prayed.
02/23/2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Hello, everyone, My dad passed away unexpectedly in his sleep yesterday, so if you could ...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

Hello, everyone,

My dad passed away unexpectedly in his sleep yesterday, so if you could keep him in your prayers, that would be much appreciated. Also, if you could remember my mom and the rest of my family (sister, brother in law, their three children, and a large extended family). My parents were married for 54 years, so my mom will be going through a lot.

I will be traveling from northern Florida back to central Ohio to be with my family, so I won't be in the forums (or on CM) for the next week or so. Thank you so much for your prayers!

God Bless,
Steve

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart Our Thoughts &Prayers are with you & Your Family: Expressing my synpathies; (about your Dad) may he R.I.P. Take Care Mike "Peace"!!

02/23/2013 new

So very sorry for the loss of your beloved Dad, Steve. Know that you, your dear Mom and entire family are in my prayers and thoughts at this most difficult time. God Bless you all. Praying rosary Praying theheart

02/23/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart Very sorry for your loss, Steve. Offering prayers for the repose of the soul of your father, for comfort and peace for your mother and family, and for your safety on the journey to lay him to rest.... rose

Posts 21 - 30 of 34