Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Praying theheart

Mar 5th 2013 new

Thank you so much to everyone who saw this topic and kept my dad and my family in your prayers/rosaries. You truly are a blessing, and I am glad that so many have voiced their support here. Thank you on behalf of my mom and my family!

God bless you all!

Steve

Mar 5th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Hello, everyone, My dad passed away unexpectedly in his sleep yesterday, so if you could ...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

Hello, everyone,

My dad passed away unexpectedly in his sleep yesterday, so if you could keep him in your prayers, that would be much appreciated. Also, if you could remember my mom and the rest of my family (sister, brother in law, their three children, and a large extended family). My parents were married for 54 years, so my mom will be going through a lot.

I will be traveling from northern Florida back to central Ohio to be with my family, so I won't be in the forums (or on CM) for the next week or so. Thank you so much for your prayers!

God Bless,
Steve

--hide--
I pray that you and your family receives God's Love and guidance in this tough time Praying rosary

Posts 31 - 34 of 34