Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: That's what I was going to add. I don't' condone abortion in any way, but I also ...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

That's what I was going to add. I don't' condone abortion in any way, but I also think any sort of medical procedure should not be a public record except in cases of contagious disease (Typhoid Mary comes to mind). We've lost too many personal freedoms in the last 15 years as it is.

--hide--

It should be public business--not hidden in the closet for the parents to forget about right after the abortion is
over. These people are murderers.

Feb 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: We have a talk-show host in New York, Giraldo Rivera, who advocates the need for putting the Father's na...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

We have a talk-show host in New York, Giraldo Rivera, who advocates the need for putting the Father's name on
the birth certificate. He thinks that will be important for many reasons, including support of the child.

In thinking about that, it might also be a good idea to put the Father's name and Social Security Number
on the application for an abortion. Sometimes the Father does not even know he conceived a child.

It might even give the Father a sense of responsibility or hopefully, a second thought about what he is actually
doing to a life, he created, rather than it being so antiseptic and removed from his lifestyle.

Any thoughts on this?

--hide--

Have you watched daytime talk shows within the past five years??? There is one of those shows dubbed 'Who's your Daddy?' I was appalled when I saw where one young lady had something like ten plus guys tested and not one of them was Juniors Daddy. So my question is how realistic is that kind of rule in today's time??? Please understand I am very pro-life I just don't see how this one will work.
Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Have you watched daytime talk shows within the past five years??? There is one of those shows du...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Have you watched daytime talk shows within the past five years??? There is one of those shows dubbed 'Who's your Daddy?' I was appalled when I saw where one young lady had something like ten plus guys tested and not one of them was Juniors Daddy. So my question is how realistic is that kind of rule in today's time??? Please understand I am very pro-life I just don't see how this one will work.
--hide--

You are right, Brenda. It will be very hard. What if the women had to pick one guy to show up? That guy's
name would have to be associated with the aborition. Maybe that would slow things down a bit on the amount of
abortions because a male would have to be associated with the process.

I know it will never happen in this country, but we can speculate.

Feb 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: You are right, Brenda. It will be very hard. What if the women had to pick one guy to show up? Th...

You are right, Brenda. It will be very hard. What if the women had to pick one guy to show up? That guy's
name would have to be associated with the aborition. Maybe that would slow things down a bit on the amount of
abortions because a male would have to be associated with the process.

I know it will never happen in this country, but we can speculate.

--hide--

Since Oklahoma can't even enforce the bill they passed for a woman to have a ultrasound it will never fly....just have to pray for a conversion of women & their Doctors. rosary
Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: We all know there are loads of problems with the idea--but the concept in itself might...

We all know there are loads of problems with the idea--but the concept in itself might help protect a baby from
abortion if it were possible to have both parents present at the murder of the child. It may get them to think
about what they are doing.

In America, everything is a problem, with the ACLU and all the other big mouths.

--hide--

I thought that women's groups had pretty much fought and won that decision in court; there were men who wanted their babies and were told that they had no say in the matter.

Feb 27th 2013 new

(Quote) William-607613 said: I thought that women's groups had pretty much fought and won that decision in c...
(Quote) William-607613 said:

I thought that women's groups had pretty much fought and won that decision in court; there were men who wanted their babies and were told that they had no say in the matter.

--hide--

Now that you are saying that, it rings a bell. Where is justice???? If the Father does not even have a say? The
devil is rampant in this world.

Posts 11 - 16 of 16