Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

02/22/2013 new

Praying hug

02/22/2013 new

Praying theheart

02/22/2013 new

Thank you all so much. Peace, Amy

02/23/2013 new

Praying Praying

02/23/2013 new

Prayers being said for your Mom Amy. I am so sorry. Praying for you as well, that God gives you the strength to be there by her side. Take care. Praying Praying hug

02/23/2013 new

(Quote) Amy-946017 said: Please pray for my mom (her name is Sandi). She was diagnosed a year and a half ago with lung cance...
(Quote) Amy-946017 said:

Please pray for my mom (her name is Sandi). She was diagnosed a year and a half ago with lung cancer, stage 3B. She weathered the radiation and chemotherapy well, and she's been doing really well ever since. She tumors have shrunk, and she seems to be doing ok. Today she had a seizure and was taken to the hospital. There, they found that the cancer has spread to her brain. She'll be undergoing chemotherapy and radiation again starting Monday. Please pray for her and ask God to watch over her during the treatments. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. ....Amy

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

02/23/2013 new

Praying rosary My prayers go out to you, Amy...as I have experienced a family member with brain cancer. hug

May your mother have strength for the treatment cycles, and be comforted by you and the rest of your family. Give her an extra hug from me, and tell her that I am praying with all of you. rose

02/23/2013 new
(Quote) Amy-946017 said: Please pray for my mom (her name is Sandi). She was diagnosed a year and a half ago with lung cancer, stage 3B. ...
(Quote) Amy-946017 said:

Please pray for my mom (her name is Sandi). She was diagnosed a year and a half ago with lung cancer, stage 3B. She weathered the radiation and chemotherapy well, and she's been doing really well ever since. She tumors have shrunk, and she seems to be doing ok. Today she had a seizure and was taken to the hospital. There, they found that the cancer has spread to her brain. She'll be undergoing chemotherapy and radiation again starting Monday. Please pray for her and ask God to watch over her during the treatments. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. ....Amy

--hide--
Amy, my father had lung CA and mets to the brain. He had the radiation series twice for his lung CA and cobalt treatments for his brain tumor due to the location. I will be praying for your mom and family. Many blessings your way. > Eileen
02/23/2013 new

ST Peregrine, Pray for us

02/23/2013 new

Praying Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 50