Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart Prayer's for your mom Sandi for strength and healing.

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Feb 23rd 2013 new

May God grant you and your mom the necessary graces to deal with the latest development. May He bless, comfort and strengthen you in your time of need. Praying rosary

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying rosary hug Prayers for your Mom, along with more for strength and peace for all of your family.

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Feb 23rd 2013 new

PrayingPraying with you.

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Amy-946017 said: Please pray for my mom (her name is Sandi). She was diagnosed a year and a half ago with lung cance...
(Quote) Amy-946017 said:

Please pray for my mom (her name is Sandi). She was diagnosed a year and a half ago with lung cancer, stage 3B. She weathered the radiation and chemotherapy well, and she's been doing really well ever since. She tumors have shrunk, and she seems to be doing ok. Today she had a seizure and was taken to the hospital. There, they found that the cancer has spread to her brain. She'll be undergoing chemotherapy and radiation again starting Monday. Please pray for her and ask God to watch over her during the treatments. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. ....Amy

--hide--

Praying For your Mother Praying

Feb 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Amy-946017 said: Please pray for my mom (her name is Sandi). She was diagnosed a year and a half ago with lung cance...
(Quote) Amy-946017 said:

Please pray for my mom (her name is Sandi). She was diagnosed a year and a half ago with lung cancer, stage 3B. She weathered the radiation and chemotherapy well, and she's been doing really well ever since. She tumors have shrunk, and she seems to be doing ok. Today she had a seizure and was taken to the hospital. There, they found that the cancer has spread to her brain. She'll be undergoing chemotherapy and radiation again starting Monday. Please pray for her and ask God to watch over her during the treatments. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. ....Amy

--hide--

Amy I am sorry to hear this. May God bless your Mom and you and your family during this difficult time. Praying

Dear Jesus, Divine Physician, please bless and heal Amy's mom. Thank you Lord. theheart

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto you, oh Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To you do we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer us. rosary

Posts 21 - 30 of 50