Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Amy-946017 said: Please pray for my mom (her name is Sandi). She was diagnosed a year and a half ago with lung cance...
(Quote) Amy-946017 said:

Please pray for my mom (her name is Sandi). She was diagnosed a year and a half ago with lung cancer, stage 3B. She weathered the radiation and chemotherapy well, and she's been doing really well ever since. She tumors have shrunk, and she seems to be doing ok. Today she had a seizure and was taken to the hospital. There, they found that the cancer has spread to her brain. She'll be undergoing chemotherapy and radiation again starting Monday. Please pray for her and ask God to watch over her during the treatments. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. ....Amy

--hide--
Amy, I pray that your mom and all your family receives comfort and guidance from God in this tough time Praying rosary

Feb 25th 2013 new

I will keep your mother and you in my prayers...Mary

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-430226 said: A pray said for your mom and your family, Amy.. as I remember my own mother who is also sick now ...
(Quote) Susan-430226 said:

A pray said for your mom and your family, Amy.. as I remember my own mother who is also sick now after undergone bone surgery and been laying on bed ever since then...

--hide--

Prayers for your Mom, too, Susan. theheart Praying

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-430226 said: A pray said for your mom and your family, Amy.. as I remember my own mother who is also sick now ...
(Quote) Susan-430226 said:

A pray said for your mom and your family, Amy.. as I remember my own mother who is also sick now after undergone bone surgery and been laying on bed ever since then...

--hide--
Susan, prayers for your own mother's recovery and for relief from pain. Prayers for your comfort, too. Praying rosary

Feb 26th 2013 new
Three Hail Mary's prayed
Feb 26th 2013 new
Amy , my son and I are praying for your mother! Be strong and keep believing.
Feb 28th 2013 new
Amy,I so understand what you are feeling right now. Like you, my mom was diagnosed with cancer(malignant Lymphoma,stage 4). She is undergoing chemotherapy now... I pray for your mother! Let's believe in the strong intercession of Virgin Mary and keep hoping in God! rose
Mar 1st 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Amy-946017 said: Please pray for my mom (her name is Sandi). She was diagnosed a year and a half ago with lung cance...
(Quote) Amy-946017 said:

Please pray for my mom (her name is Sandi). She was diagnosed a year and a half ago with lung cancer, stage 3B. She weathered the radiation and chemotherapy well, and she's been doing really well ever since. She tumors have shrunk, and she seems to be doing ok. Today she had a seizure and was taken to the hospital. There, they found that the cancer has spread to her brain. She'll be undergoing chemotherapy and radiation again starting Monday. Please pray for her and ask God to watch over her during the treatments. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. ....Amy

--hide--
sorry to here about your mom i know it is rough i just lost my mom a year ago to a rare type of cancer called mmmt.so if you need some one to talk to there are goupes for this or you can chat with me on the cm chat room or here.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Amy-946017 said:

--hide--

Prayers ascending for your mom .. May God be with her and give her strength through her suffering.. Prayers for your family too and the health care workers ... Hear our prayers Lord and help Sandi.. Jesus we trust in you Praying rosary theheart

Posts 41 - 50 of 50