Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

What is love?

Feb 22nd 2013 new

What is love? This couple married for 50 years shows us that love is not a mere feeling, but a choice to be a gift, to lay down your life for your friend. SO beautifully moving! lovestruck! lovestruck! heart theheart

www.youtube.com

Feb 22nd 2013 new

"God has loved us so unconditionally, and I understand that God has put his love in my heart. And because I realised how much God has loved me, that now I too can love my lovely wife."

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Sonsoles-496426 said: "God has loved us so unconditionally, and I understand that God has put his l...
(Quote) Sonsoles-496426 said:

"God has loved us so unconditionally, and I understand that God has put his love in my heart. And because I realised how much God has loved me, that now I too can love my lovely wife."

--hide--

Sonsoles you are such a sweet and mature girl. God bless you for that inspiring clip. hug

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Sonsoles you are such a sweet and mature girl. God bless you for that inspiring clip.
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Sonsoles you are such a sweet and mature girl. God bless you for that inspiring clip.

--hide--

wave i am glad you liked it Shara! Just seen it on FB and melted! couldnt help but sharing all over the place ! theheart

Posts 1 - 4 of 4