Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-699857 said: Joshua, I was in Artesia this past week and feel for you. EVERYTHING is hours away! I...
(Quote) Brian-699857 said:

Joshua, I was in Artesia this past week and feel for you. EVERYTHING is hours away! I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon with the others who have said end communication without more information than what's provided here. But...and this is a big BUT... I find it hard for anyone to state they really like somone they haven't met. It's always more of a curiosity of trying to find out more about the person to see if you really like her once you meet F2F. That you haven't even discussed any faith topics should be an automatic red flag that you shouldn't even think about staying at someone's house given the feelings you currently have based on whatever 'other' topics you have discussed at this point. I'd start talking to her about her faith values and if she isn't Catholic, how she'd feel about a long-term relationship with a Catholic before you even head down there. Good Luck.

--hide--

Hey brian, yea lol, that is a problem living here, last i checked theres one woman from this town on this website. good point i agree...meeting and actually spending time with each other will determine more if we click and interact together well....but i promise you can like someone a lot before actually having the opportunity to meet....although once you do meet depending on how that goes you may either like them more or less...

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Joshua-137903 said: ...and i feel bad if its going to upset her in anyway which im thinkin it will....
(Quote) Joshua-137903 said: ...and i feel bad if its going to upset her in anyway which im thinkin it will....
--hide--

She might be very flattered that you would think enough of her that you wouldn't want to compromise her or a potential relationship by allowing a physical act to muddy the waters at this point in time. I would.

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:She might be very flattered that you would think enough of her that you wouldn't want to compromise...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:She might be very flattered that you would think enough of her that you wouldn't want to compromise her or a potential relationship by allowing a physical act to muddy the waters at this point in time. I would.
--hide--
Oh, I disagree. I think she's hoping to "hook" him physically because there isn't any emotional or intellectual bond or shared values/history to grab him with.

Feb 23rd 2013 new

If I were you, and if I decided to go, I would make it a "business trip", meet her only for coffee, and maybe for breakfast/lunch.

You don't have much of a relationship here, kiddo...some good memories and some wishful thinking. By limiting it to coffee, you can remind her, "I'm touching base with someone I knew long ago" because that's all you're doing. You may hate who she is now.

Feb 24th 2013 new

well, nothing resolved yet, lol, i just keeping liking her more and more ahahaha idk what to do

Feb 25th 2013 new
I agree here. If you want a practicing Catholic woman, you know what your answer is. If that doesn't matter, then you know what you will decide. Finding men is easy for us... But finding practicing Catholic men isn't. This is why we are here. Finding shared personalities? Piece of cake! But finding the same morals and beliefs? Not so easy.
Feb 25th 2013 new
The tangled webs we weave... Ah, the black widow. Lol
Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: The tangled webs we weave... Ah, the black widow. Lol
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: The tangled webs we weave... Ah, the black widow. Lol
--hide--

ahahahhahaah i know huh i know lol

Feb 25th 2013 new

One of the challenges of online communication is keeping things real. Make sure your brain is turned on at all times and that you don't mistake dreams or wishful thinking for reality. hug

Posts 11 - 19 of 19