Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: I went to the thrift stores and bought bunches of cheap videos and cd's I figured if I didn't ...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: I went to the thrift stores and bought bunches of cheap videos and cd's I figured if I didn't like them no big deal they were cheap. I found quite a selection. People get rid of these items for newer ones to keep their routines fresh. Good luck with your new routine
--hide--

What a great idea, Loretta! Congrats on losing the weight, too!! clap Chelle

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jennifer-803334 said: What are burpees? Just curious... - Jennifer
(Quote) Jennifer-803334 said:

What are burpees? Just curious...

- Jennifer

--hide--

They are a beast.

www.youtube.com

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: To borrow from Marita, should I start planning on my second midlife crisis? Andrew, age is a number,...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: To borrow from Marita, should I start planning on my second midlife crisis? Andrew, age is a number, and there are women around my town who at 90 don't think they are old or barely slowing down. Hope your opening was a bit tongue in cheek.
--hide--

What would "my" mid-life crisis have to do with other people's age? I just don't see the corelation. It was partially tounge in cheek and everyone would have their own defining points in life. Age is just a number and everyone goes through trials and tribulations at different points in their life, for me its 30.

Feb 23rd 2013 new
I hate burpees. I do them because it's a good way to get cardio in, but I'm happy when I have finished a set. biggrin
Feb 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Andrew-560653 said: I'm currently going through my mid-life crisis after turning 30 this year I currently ordered P90X to h...
(Quote) Andrew-560653 said:

I'm currently going through my mid-life crisis after turning 30 this year I currently ordered P90X to help get me back into shape and stay healthy. I'm kinda curious what other programs or routines that anybody is doing to stay in shape.

--hide--

I would also add that running is a great way to lose weight and stay fit. Plus, any Jillian Michaels's dvd will get me feeling the burn.
Feb 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Candace-587406 said: I would also add that running is a great way to lose weight and stay fit. Plus, any Jillian Mi...
(Quote) Candace-587406 said:

I would also add that running is a great way to lose weight and stay fit. Plus, any Jillian Michaels's dvd will get me feeling the burn.
--hide--

I agree its how the military did it for me, except my case put on weight.

Feb 24th 2013 new

I can't stand to exercise at a gym. I teach dance 6 days a week. So I stay fit by teaching and prepping for class. Other ways I get exercise in is by playing with my daughter or the kids I work with, at a park, playing kickball, soccer, crazy races, etc. It's how I stay young inside as well. biggrin

Feb 24th 2013 new
I really like Insanity! You don't need any equipment which is really nice, yet I know it gets me in better shape quickly...stronger and with more cardio endurance. I hope you like P90x! I've heard a lot of people like that too.
Feb 24th 2013 new

I walk the dogs in winter, bicycle them in spring, summer and fall, the rest of the time I am on and off dancing at home with weights (the oldest dog likes to join me with her tug rope), and stationary biking throughout the year. I love swimming, but haven't lately. I also purchased aerobics and weight training videos at a thrift store, but haven't put them on...I did something to the machine and haven't taken the time to get it working again. I enjoy playing badminton and tennis when the opportunity arises. I enjoy the activities, so no effort, only scheduling the time can be a challenge...want to do the activities much longer than I do.

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-848472 said: I walk the dogs in winter, bicycle them in spring, summer and fall, the rest of the time I am on ...
(Quote) Donna-848472 said:

I walk the dogs in winter, bicycle them in spring, summer and fall, the rest of the time I am on and off dancing at home with weights (the oldest dog likes to join me with her tug rope), and stationary biking throughout the year. I love swimming, but haven't lately. I also purchased aerobics and weight training videos at a thrift store, but haven't put them on...I did something to the machine and haven't taken the time to get it working again. I enjoy playing badminton and tennis when the opportunity arises. I enjoy the activities, so no effort, only scheduling the time can be a challenge...want to do the activities much longer than I do.

--hide--

I love dogs. I wish I had the time to take care of one or I would get one. They are such great companions. Do any of the dogs go swimming with you?

Posts 21 - 30 of 77