Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

pictures up on my profile!

Feb 23rd 2013 new

6 inches off -- it's just hair, right? it'll grow back, right??

Feb 23rd 2013 new

You look great! It will grow and you may decide to cut it even shorter too!

Feb 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: 6 inches off -- it's just hair, right? it'll grow back, right??
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

6 inches off -- it's just hair, right? it'll grow back, right??

--hide--
Did not see it on your pictures, and I went thru all 36 of them. Sheesh. You must have one heckuva following to get me to do that. faint

Feb 23rd 2013 new
I also went through the photos and did not see anything uploaded in the last week.
Feb 23rd 2013 new

hmmm -- they show for me!?!?

Feb 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: hmmm -- they show for me!?!?
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: hmmm -- they show for me!?!?
--hide--

There are some pics on your profile that show a date of Dec 2012. I assumed they were the ones you were talking about, because it looks like your hair is shorter. Yeah, to me, it looks really cute. Love it. I'm thinking those are the ones you mean.

Feb 24th 2013 new

Well, I uploaded them just yesterday, Feb 23, 2013 just after I cut it, so those you saw aren't it! I'm in a pink sweather and it has yesterday's date and says I cut my hair. hmmm, some glitch of cm, I guess.

Feb 24th 2013 new
I can see them now.
Feb 24th 2013 new

I do believe that Admin must approve photos before they're seen by the rest of the community. So it will be that you, the person putting up new photos, will see it on your own profile, but others won't till Admin's ready. That's why I didn't see your Valentine table right away, Rachel. I think.

Posts 1 - 10 of 16