Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: pictures up on my profile!
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

pictures up on my profile!

--hide--

I think that it is beautiful but you are beautiful anyway. LOVE the valentine's table.

Feb 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: 6 inches off -- it's just hair, right? it'll grow back, right??
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

6 inches off -- it's just hair, right? it'll grow back, right??

--hide--

Yes and no. It is just hair but, at a certain age, it will signifigantly slow in the "growing" process. The average 25 year old woman can expect about half an inch of hair to grow every month. This can and does decrease overtime. Also, as we age, hair thining is almost inevitable. Short hair makes the thining hair more visable, unfortunately.

Feb 24th 2013 new

Yeah. Now we can see. Pretty, but you are pretty anyway. I guess your hair was up in the Dec pics. I thought it was short in those pics. Either way, it was cute.

Feb 24th 2013 new

You look great! balloon

Feb 24th 2013 new

very insightful, impressive i wish i could post you reply on fb

Feb 24th 2013 new

wink thumbsup Rachel, your new "do" is lovely, but then you are already such a vibrantly beautiful woman, how could a haircut have hurt?!

By the way, your baking photos have made me drool.... Chef

Posts 11 - 16 of 16