Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 24th 2013 new

(Quote) David-622846 said: "If I was your boyfriend" by justin beiber.. joking..
(Quote) David-622846 said:

"If I was your boyfriend" by justin beiber.. joking..

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing Now THAT is funny!!!

I've always liked "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton. www.youtube.com

Cute thread! heart

Feb 24th 2013 new

Hi Jim, I must tell you I loved this song, it's soft romantic melody, and lyrics were absolutely sublime . I also enjoyed the accompaniment of the cinematic montage ... lovely.

Feb 24th 2013 new

A sunny day, calls from friends, and a new music topic from Sheila ! Life is good !

Roberta Flack - The First Time : www.youtube.com

Feb 24th 2013 new

(Quote) David-622846 said: "If I was your boyfriend" by justin beiber.. joking..

--hide--
laughing try this song and dance along with it too, it might work some magic laughing

Feb 25th 2013 new

www.youtube.com

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hey everybody, I can't speak for everyone, but here it's COLD OUTSIDE ! what's your ...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hey everybody, I can't speak for everyone, but here it's COLD OUTSIDE ! what's your favorite romantic song to cuddle up by the fire with your sweetheart ( yes it could be your pet ) a warm drink and just blissfully bonding !

Mine is...www.youtube.com

What's yours ???

--hide--
One of the websites that humbly honors itself as able to decide the "Top 100 Love Songs" rated this one at the summit: www.youtube.com

Another of these "best 100" pages put this performance at the apex: www.youtube.com

It get's complex doesn't it! eyepopping

Feb 25th 2013 new
I can't name one song or artist, but I enjoy listening to slow r&b jams.
Feb 25th 2013 new

--hide--

Hey, ain't nothing wrong with Bustin Jeiber. laughing laughing OK, OK. I keed. I keed. I couldn't hold back the laughter too long.

OK, so I've never cuddled while listening to music. It's always been while watching TV, but if I had to pick a song, I'd go with "The Moldau" by Bredrich Smetana.

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Theresa-911246 said: www.youtube.com
(Quote) Theresa-911246 said:

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Theresa thanks for sharing I liked your song ..never heard her before.

Feb 25th 2013 new

Another great choice Jim ! This song has a simple melody, meaningful lyrics, not to mention great voice !

Posts 11 - 20 of 200