Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 26th 2013 new

The Robert Cray Band - "Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark" www.youtube.com

Feb 26th 2013 new

Bernard, this song brings back a lot of memories... Good ones mostly !

Feb 26th 2013 new

Blackmore's Night - "Wish You Were Here" www.youtube.com

Feb 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hi Candace, How about this one... www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hi Candace, How about this one... www.youtube.com

--hide--

That was a good one Sheila. Thank you! I couldn't think of an artist yesterday, but Luther Vandross will go down as a great slow melody artist. My mom has his greatest hits album & I love it.
Feb 26th 2013 new

Andrea Bocelli - "Caruso" www.youtube.com

Feb 26th 2013 new

Hi Candace, I had the pleasure of seeing Luther at Cobo Arena in Detroit in the 80's. It was a great show ! Sinbad was the opening act, followed by Anita Baker, and finally The amazing Luther Vandross. One of the best shows ever.

God bless,

Sheila wave

Feb 26th 2013 new

Andrea Bocelli "Aranjuez" www.youtube.com

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: what's your favorite romantic song to cuddle up by the fire with your sweetheart ( yes it co...

what's your favorite romantic song to cuddle up by the fire with your sweetheart ( yes it could be your pet ) a warm drink and just blissfully bonding !

--hide--

www.youtube.com

This is one of my favorite romantic songs which I'll heartily sing someday to the right guy, and all I have to do is substitute the lyrics "brown eyes" with the color of his eyes wink

Feb 26th 2013 new

www.youtube.com WHAT MATTERS MOST (Fil version)

Feb 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hi Candace, I had the pleasure of seeing Luther at Cobo Arena in Detroit in the 80's. It was a great show ...

Hi Candace, I had the pleasure of seeing Luther at Cobo Arena in Detroit in the 80's. It was a great show ! Sinbad was the opening act, followed by Anita Baker, and finally The amazing Luther Vandross. One of the best shows ever.

God bless,

Sheila

--hide--

Yes! I was going to mention Anita Baker. You read my mine! Lol.
Posts 41 - 50 of 200